On layoffs, very bad attendance, and Iger's legacy being one of disgrace

eliza61nyc

That phone also allows you to check emails, which are a necessity. And for much cheaper than buying a computer. We've eliminated the cost of one device.
Lol
The iPhone is now the "defacto" bad guy for everyone who is having a hard time.

Lol homeless?? It's because you have an iPhone
Medical bills?? It's because you have an iPhone.

Every problem is caused by the person having an iPhone

UNCgolf

I would figure in a payment plan to pay off my debt but some choose to walk away and refuse to pay the bill. Taxpayers get stuck with it. - Truth

Taxpayers don't get stuck with unpaid medical debt. People with health insurance do. Anyone who has health insurance is subsidizing the uninsured, which is one of the issues Obamacare was trying to fix (not very successfully, but at least the effort was made).

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Lol
The iPhone is now the "defacto" bad guy for everyone who is having a hard time.

Lol homeless?? It's because you have an iPhone
Medical bills?? It's because you have an iPhone.

Every problem is caused by the person having an iPhone

BRB. Gonna eat some avocado toast and complain how I've been priced out of the housing market in Miami.

Lilofan

When you're looking at an amount that's impossible for that individual to pay, no criminal consequences, and an overwhelmingly disorganized debt collection industry... I can't say I blame them for walking away, or at least hiding out until the statute of limitations is over.
Impossible for individual to pay off debt? That's what many told me quite some time ago. I woke up, worked several jobs, changed my attitude and lifestyle. Learned to like eating ramen noodles. Possible for me to make it happen.

Lilofan

Taxpayers don't get stuck with unpaid medical debt. People with health insurance do. Anyone who has health insurance is subsidizing the uninsured, which is one of the issues Obamacare was trying to fix (not very successfully, but at least the effort was made).
Yes that's correct, it's ones with health insurance and why our rates keep going up.

UNCgolf

Reduce all unnecessary spending - ESPECIALLY any recurring expenses. You don't need an instagram life when trying to relocate.

Relocation isn't only about money (although that's a big part of it).

It's hard for some people to understand because they're just wired differently (and view it as a fun adventure, or as no big deal, or whatever), but moving to a totally new place away from everything and everyone you know is an absolutely monumental task for some people. It can be more stressful than anything related to money and cause serious depression, etc.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
BRB. Gonna eat some avocado toast and complain how I've been priced out of the housing market in Miami.
1596467556370.png

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Can we go back to the car debate. My heads going to explode here.

Of course.

If you want reliable, get a Toyota (except the Supra)
If you want reliable luxury, get a Lexus.
If you want reliable and weird, get a Subaru (except the CVT WRX)
If you want reliable and fun, get a Miata

/thread

Lilofan

Oh... and it's got nothing to do that the US has turned an essential service into a commodity and a for-profit industry, with shareholders and inflated margins?
It's a huge profit industry and the obesity epidemic and unhealthy lifestyle of our country is fueling the record setting health care profits.

DisneyDebRob

Of course.

If you want reliable, get a Toyota (except the Supra)
If you want reliable luxury, get a Lexus.
If you want reliable and weird, get a Subaru (except the CVT WRX)
If you want reliable and fun, get a Miata

/thread
Thanks! But what if I’m not making enough money to... wait.. forget that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom