New Dinosaur B-Mode?

HonorableMention

Original Poster
One of the things that interests me about Dinosaur is that it has plenty ofB-modes for its animatronics, especially the carnotaurus figures. I watched a couple videos of the ride post-reopening, and in both of them the first carno was in B-mode. However, the static figure that they used looked a lot nicer and more detailed. Here’s a comparison:

Normal B-mode:
629E8680-8E1D-4816-891A-FD532D4E0EB5.png

New B-mode:
29266A8F-1BED-4503-9F33-79BC4276EE1C.png

As you can see the new figure has arms and looks a lot scarier than the old one. Has anyone seen this before, or have any ideas why they would have a brand new B-mode?

fractal

Rode Dinosaur several times in the past week. Was wondering if it was B-mode. Carnotaurus definitely didn't seem "right" but better than previous "B-modes"; also not nearly as load of a roar. We all commented on the volume being turned down and how it took away from the scare.

Cmdr_Crimson

One of the things that interests me about Dinosaur is that it has plenty ofB-modes for its animatronics, especially the carnotaurus figures. I watched a couple videos of the ride post-reopening, and in both of them the first carno was in B-mode. However, the static figure that they used looked a lot nicer and more detailed. Here’s a comparison:

Normal B-mode:
View attachment 486639

New B-mode:
View attachment 486640

As you can see the new figure has arms and looks a lot scarier than the old one. Has anyone seen this before, or have any ideas why they would have a brand new B-mode?
I've seen the 1st version..But, the 2nd style does grab more attention since it's the first Encounter with him..The other head tho they use is kinda of creepy and it's stored by the 3rd one when your photo is taken on the opposite side..
2c7c8kr7y9d01.png

Tom Morrow

Normal B-mode:
View attachment 486639

New B-mode:
View attachment 486640

Image A was from when the animatronic was removed completely and the movable carno head was placed there so there was something.
Image B is just the animatronic, disabled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom