News Disney's Hollywood Studios July 2020 reopening reports

Mainahman

I thought boarding groups were going to be distributed at different times during the dau?
They are. scheduled throughout the day releasing in blocks. That clearly isnt the issue, other than pent up demand currently. Going to be interesting to see if it balances out in the coming weeks.

icc2515

Hope this is just opening day demand. Even EP is seeing some high times today, while MK and AK are seemingly quiet. Perhaps this will stabilize over the next week or two. If not, they need to take a good, long look at the HS situation.
We were therefore magic Kingdom opening day and there were next to no people there just look at the pictures I post it in the magic Kingdom opening day thread looks nothing like this

techgeek

Doubtful Rise is still really new and runaway railway only was officially open for about 10 days before everything shut. If anyone wants to risk going, it'll probably be for this park.

I have a studios pass for the first day silver passes come out of blackout. I’ve been very comfortable seeing the way MK and AK have been handling things, but if this is going to be ‘normal’ for HS... well that’s pretty alarming and I’m not interested.

icc2515

No Rhyme nor reason to barrier walls at Hollywood studios I think they might have had the maintenance students decide where to put them

Wall
20200715_114044.jpg

No wall
20200715_114115.jpg

jinx8402

Unless the calendar is wrong, resort guests still have availability for DHS today.

View attachment 483876

The only thing this picture tells is there is some type of availability, but how many more would they accept? Ticket and AP buckets are full, and at one point today was full for resort guests as well. So this is just from people cancelling their trip. How many, we have no idea. Could be a few hundred or just one or two families who cancelled.

icc2515

I have a studios pass for the first day silver passes come out of blackout. I’ve been very comfortable seeing the way MK and AK have been handling things, but if this is going to be ‘normal’ for HS... well that’s pretty alarming and I’m not interested.
I don't blame you at all. Having been to both magic Kingdom and animal Kingdom 2 times each I can tell they are nothing like it is here

I wonder who gets to set part capacity is it Walt Disney World management or the individual park management?

Makes me wonder crowds look like animal Kingdom and magic Kingdom today.

Mainahman

I don't blame you at all. Having been to both magic Kingdom and animal Kingdom 2 times each I can tell they are nothing like it is here

I wonder who gets to set part capacity is it Walt Disney World management or the individual park management?

Watching a Live Stream of EPCOT, and its not exactly busy, havent checked MK or AK wait times as im watching.

BlackCauldron

AK is pretty much at 5 minute waits for everything. MK low as well, 20 minutes for Mine Train. Quite low crowds at both parks today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom