Any Halloween lovers on these forums?

mariedarling

Congrats on the expected little one!! 😁😁😁 And lol to a Winnie the Pooh costume! Soooo, whataya saying about Winnie? You callin' him slightly overweight? Don't fat shame. 🤣🤪 Just teasing.

Your costumes are so kid friendly! Mine are generally a bit more dark. Last year I was Negan (for TWD fans). Two years ago I was a demented bloody clown. One of my faves from a few years ago was an escaped convicted murderer. I wore and orange prison jumpsuit, a long stringy dirty blond wig much of it over my face, and an long handle ax. LOL. What's funny is I'm not a particularly disturbed person, but I love playing them. 🤣 I really freaked a few people (mostly adults) out walking through my yard as an escaped murderer. 🙃🤪

hahaha thank you! 😬

Negan! SWEET! I def appreciate the more dark costumes! Sounds like yours is done really WELL done! Bravo!!! I would be probs be one of the adults who would be scared! haha!

I feel like I want to look "good" on my birthday so usually, I stick to pleasant costumes.

Pepper's Ghost

Original Poster
hahaha thank you! 😬

Negan! SWEET! I def appreciate the more dark costumes! Sounds like yours is done really WELL done! Bravo!!! I would be probs be one of the adults who would be scared! haha!

I feel like I want to look "good" on my birthday so usually, I stick to pleasant costumes.

Yep, Negan. I bought an actual biker jacket for the costume, and it was perfect. I also scored a "real" Lucille, a real wood bat wrapped with barbed wire. 😁 You wanna look "good"? lol 🤣🤪

mf1972

always liked halloween since i was a kid. we usually go to WDW in the fall for the halloween party. we did skip it 2 years ago since we went in december instead. turned out to be a good thing. i got to go out for my nephews 1st trick or treating.
even though i’m grown up, i still have 1 halloween tradition i always do. i have to watch the great pumpkin & disney’s version of sleepy hollow.

Pepper's Ghost

Original Poster
With the golden holiday rapidly approaching for those of us who are die-hards, I thought I'd revive this thread to see if there are any other Halloween lovers on these boards who hadn't replied yet. 😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom