Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppete1975

That's our morning event! The park will be open to the general public from 2PM to 5PM!
And price increases to support all the extra magic, like more space between you and your fellow tourists (magical distancing), costumes (magical face coverings), and less crowding around the fireworks and parades.

TTA94

At this point I'd be excited to see the return of a day parade for the 50th :rolleyes:

Unfortunately they will probably take advantage of the situation and make a big thing of the return of the pre Covid entertainment for the 50th, so they don’t have to debut anything new. 🙄 That’s if they even had anything new planned originally.

Cmdr_Crimson

They can hype up the 50th the best way possible.. With the cheapest new Disney character arriving just in time for the celebration...
giphy.gif

brb1006

I'm having a feeling Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary celebration will be glitter themed (and other glitter colors). Especially since early merchandise and the official anniversary logo were all glitter themed and other rainbow colors (with a mix of pink and white).

MagicWDI

I'm having a feeling Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary celebration will be glitter themed (and other glitter colors). Especially since early merchandise and the official anniversary logo were all glitter themed and other rainbow colors (with a mix of pink and white).
Not much was said regarding the 50th, but it was teased the official color would be rose gold, with a side of extra sparkle.

DoleWhipDrea

Bob Chapek said at last year’s D23 presentation that WDW’s themed color for the 50th would be iridescent - they showed the logo and even had a mini color inspiration slide/page. Everyone here assumes it’s rose gold because of the repaint on Cinderella Castle 🤷‍♀️

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Bob Chapek said at last year’s D23 presentation that WDW’s themed color for the 50th would be iridescent - they showed the logo and even had a mini color inspiration slide/page. Everyone here assumes it’s rose gold because of the repaint on Cinderella Castle 🤷‍♀️

While some of the artwork was iridescent, Chapek made no claim that iridescence was the thematic color of the 50th.

DoleWhipDrea

While some of the artwork was iridescent, Chapek made no claim that iridescence was the thematic color of the 50th.

“Some of the artwork”? It’s an entire inspiration image board, complete with Magicbands and celebration cupcake. Disney might not have decided upon whatever trendy Disney-esque term they’ll call the color, but you can’t tell me that iridescent isn’t the color. Let’s not split hairs here.

1593237392880.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom