If you had to spend the quarantine in a World Showcase pavilion?

bdearl41

Mexico. I just love that pavilion. Also La Cava de Tequilla is there. That would help pass the time a great deal. France would be an easy second choice.

FettFan

Got this from another website. If you had to spend the quarantine in a World Showcase pavilion which one would it be and why? For the sake of this discussion the chosen pavilion is fully staffed and stocked with any rides, movies, shows, performers, shops, and of course QS & TS restaurants open.

VIVA MEXICO!

e829976744e094f2060d6d1ac09c3f5e.gif
Tequla-flight.jpg
MelodicBlackHomalocephale-max-1mb.gif

Maelstrom Troll

Whereas I could see myself enjoying wandering through Morocco while enjoying eats from Tangierine Cafe, I would have to say pre-Frozen Norway pavilion or the current Japan pavilion.
Mexico also ranks highly for me but the risk of cirrhosis from daily (hourly) LaCava or cardiac disease from daily empanadas would be a real threat to my health 😂

Maelstrom Troll

Just remember you have to eat. Norway probably has the worst food options, I still have nightmares about the goat cheese.

There are a lot of food options with the cold items at the Kringla bakery and the smorgasbord & entrees at Akershus house. Also, I think Norway is top 3 in WS for amazing desserts. And for the record, I like their goat cheese! 😛

thomas998

There are a lot of food options with the cold items at the Kringla bakery and the smorgasbord & entrees at Akershus house. Also, I think Norway is top 3 in WS for amazing desserts. And for the record, I like their goat cheese! 😛
It's a matter of preference... their goat cheese at Akershus was the closest I ever came to puking from food at Disney in my entire life. I might have thought I just got some bad piece of cheese, but not a single person in my family that tried it didn't end up spitting it out.

aladdin2007

agreed, but I so miss the veiled maidens, it was the best dessert so add that in and I am there. And to the poster on the first page who mentioned upstairs, its been a long time since Ive been up there. It use to be really nice and loved the bonus movie. I dont know what they have done with it recently if anything (probably ruined it like so many other things), it was Norway's very beautiful lounge for their sponsors back in the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom