So uhmm... crowds?

Moka

I mean, less than it would normally be since they can’t fill it to the brim, but a bit tougher and restrictive. Not sure which would be worse.

Bgiatalia

Original Poster
Yes, I don’t think I would want to wear a mask too in that kind of heat and humidity. I booked for August back in the fall and wondering if I should just reschedule. I have a 5 year old and another daughter who will just turn 2 when we are there. I can’t imagine trying to put a mask on the little one.

Giss Neric

So what do you think crowds will be like in August now?
Btw hope everyone is safe!
If MNSSHP will push through and their first party will start in August and demand is still there, then I think it will still be crowded but not crowded like Disney oversells party nights tickets crowded.

JIMINYCR

And it depends on how its opening up for Passholders and other locals. I know several local families and retirees who are anxious to get back into the parks as soon as they can. They want to get back to enjoying Disney and all the other reopening Orlando sites, to resume why they decided to move down to the Orlando area in the first place.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
And it depends on how its opening up for Passholders and other locals. I know several local families and retirees who are anxious to get back into the parks as soon as they can. They want to get back to enjoying Disney and all the other reopening Orlando sites, to resume why they decided to move down to the Orlando area in the first place.
As soon as international travel opens up again they’ll also have a bucket load of tourists with already paid for admission too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom