Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBLovedDisney

FYI, my family and I tested positive for the antibody. We had the virus first week of Feb. IT was a bad cold. I ended up with bronchitis for a month. not discounting the cold, discounting the alarmist media tack that said that 5-6% were dying. never stating that 90% were over 80 years old, obese, or had immune issues.
I'm sorry you went through that.

My concerns lie on people walking around with it, but are asymptomatic and pass it on to others who may also be asymptomatic but sadly later give it to someone who is in that zone of susceptibility.

I could be walking around with it, not knowing and not taking precaution and unfortunately come into contact with someone more susceptible and they get sick and die.

rle4lunch

I'm sorry you went through that.

My concerns lie on people walking around with it, but are asymptomatic and pass it on to others who may also be asymptomatic but sadly later give it to someone who is in that zone of susceptibility.

I could be walking around with it, not knowing and not taking precaution and unfortunately come into contact with someone more susceptible and they get sick and die.

Exactly. Which is why masks, gloves, PPE, 6ft distances, etc, won't work longterm. The problem with the virus is that its here to stay, so the quicker it gets into the mainstream flow of all the other viruses that we encounter yearly, the better it will be. The overreaction to this is appalling.

As long as there are medicines that will shorten, lighten, alleviate symptoms in the regular supply chain, there really is no reason for a vaccine.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Are The Test Numbers Right? Georgia, Florida And The Deadly Trend Of Science Suppression

Are you reading any of these articles you keep posting? Or are you just scrambling on Google search? This article is basically the authors opinion of the situation. The author is worried that data to reopen is being manipulated and the science is being suppressed. That's rich, considering that anytime a person here has claimed that data for new cases, death count, transmissibility, etc is being manipulated, they are labelled conspiracy theorist, science denier, or myriad of other ridiculous titles.

Let me give you a tip. If the title of an article is a question, the answer is usually "no".

KBLovedDisney

Exactly. Which is why masks, gloves, PPE, 6ft distances, etc, won't work longterm. The problem with the virus is that its here to stay, so the quicker it gets into the mainstream flow of all the other viruses that we encounter yearly, the better it will be. The overreaction to this is appalling.

As long as there are medicines that will shorten, lighten, alleviate symptoms in the regular supply chain, there really is no reason for a vaccine.
Um...no.

That is not what I meant with my post.

KBLovedDisney

100,000 people (not numbers, people) have already died here in America, not including other countries. Mainstreaming may kill that and more. The virus is a contact virus, droplets. Items you touch in a grocery store, gas pumps at gas stations, that coffee cup you got from the worker at McDonald's could contain a touch of the virus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patcheslee

Tamiflu anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom