The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

The hilarity is, that our sucessors will say the same about OUR current looks XD
Now for me, I could fit in anywhere from 1960 to today with my hair. Might not be exactly "trendy" but I don't go extreme. My hair cut has been exactly the same since 2012. I've never been one to go with trends. When the whole poncho trend came out in the 2000s, I thought it looked stupid. My mom kept saying how cute it was. Now the world agrees with me. Same thing with other trends, those Uggs boots, ripped jeans, scarfs worn as belts (such a 2000s thing)...none of it was for me. I tend to stick with the classic look.

StarWarsGirl

My excitement for today. I got a new iphone... I was still using an iphone 7, now I have an iphone XR
Nice!

Trying to research phones for B. He keeps saying that he wants a phone more like mine (I have a Samsung Galaxy). But he's had iPod touches for years, so I think he might do better with an iPhone. But then again, the lack of a headphone jack might be annoying for him. I keep going back and forth.

Poor kid's iPod only lasts 20 minutes before running out of battery, though.

MySmallWorldof4

@21stamps , I loved the photos from your weekend getaway with T. It's so nice to see someplace different, for a change of scenery. The cabin was so inviting, and the whole area was very attractive. Glad that T also had so much fun, especially on the zip line.

(I think it was maybe about 10 years ago, that hubs and I went on a zip line up at Wildcat Mountain in NH. It didn't go down the entire mountain, but it was a thrilling blast down the line, high above the ground. At first I was terrified, but after a short time, I relaxed and was even waving to people below!) :joyfull:

(Stock photo beneath from Bing. It gives you somewhat of a perspective of how high up the lines are, coming down the mountain.)

View attachment 469877
I've skied at Wildcat!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom