WDW Reopening Estimates

When will WDW theme parks reopen to guests?

• May

Votes: 34 3.0%
  • June

Votes: 424 37.3%
  • July

Votes: 287 25.2%
  • August

Votes: 124 10.9%
  • September or even later in 2020

Votes: 269 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrojanUSC

Sure demand will probably start out slow at first, but I think that will ramp up pretty quickly as well. The ones who aren't as concerned about the virus and are eager to get out, will be the first ones out as soon as things open up....and the more that do it, the more that will.

What exactly happens then as news, which is inevitable, of increased deaths continues to dominate headlines?

TrojanUSC

No, no its not....you are wrong

um. Hello. You there? You see the news? Did you bookmark me? Ha

I am not wrong. Theme parks can open at limited capacity in Phase 2. Florida is in Phase 1.

I’m afraid I’m can’t answer that.

To paraphrase you from yesterday. Some areas of Disney Springs then a “possibly” very long pause. Seems still about right from what I know.

DVCakaCarlF

-Asthma
-(Controlled) HBP
-Gillain-Barre Syndrome in the past

I'm not taking any chances with stupid people, and anti-mask people are the stupidest people on Earth right now. Apparently a woman in her car in the Windermere area was attacked by another woman who stated that she "had the right to protest her mask-wearing." So, my hopes and expectations are low.
I don’t wear a mask, and it’s because their aren’t any...so I’m not going to wear one unless the place of business is providing it free of charge.

AugieMorosco

I mean, masks are going to be required in the parks whether you like it or not. I don't think you're going to have the OPTION of being stupid, but I want to see how Disney security upholds it.
I think the Shanghai model works in an indirect way. If you make people jump through hoops, get a medical QR before arrival, etc, you'll probably filter out most of the crowd that would refuse to wear a mask.

Epcotbob

What exactly happens then as news, which is inevitable, of increased deaths continues to dominate headlines?

A lot of people will take it with a grain of salt, since the news tends to over- sensationalize stuff anyway.

If the *real* data, and it is an “if”, shows a massive uptick in cases and deaths, then things will pause, but no one knows for sure what will really happen....so we shall see.....

MJJME

People seem to think there is a secret date more than a month out. It’s all based on data and it is too soon to tell anything. We will know more when cast members start getting called back.
That’s what I’m saying. They are telling them to be ready June 15th. I’m asking if it can be confirmed

icc2515

They are telling them to be ready June 15th.
Be ready to come back on June 15th or be ready we are going to open on June 15th. Telling somebody to be ready I would guess means be ready to come back to work to prepare the hotel for opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom