My last photo from my last trip...care to send yours?

JustAFan

Taken from the seating near Sleepy Hollow just minutes before leaving for the airport. This was the last day of our trip and just a couple days before WDW shut down due to the pandemic.
20200311_162848.jpg

stratman50th

This is on my bucket list! We bought an airstream last year and I want to take a trip down to WDW but given that we live in the Pacific Northwest, that’s going to be quite a long trip! 😁
My daughter lives in Tacoma. If she doesn't move back east It'll be awhile before we get up to see her. I mean, when it's considered safe to fly again she can always come visit. I get it though, a long old way to pull a trailer. Believe me when I say that I understand using your own, but if you just want a taste of the Fort, there's always the cabins or you can rent a really nice trailer in Orlando! They have it set up before you get there and all you have to do is move in!

NelleBelle

We live in Seattle and my “dream” is to go on the road with our trailer for months at a time! But alas, we still have 2 kids in high school and their tolerance for road trips is about 3 weeks, not 3 months 😂 Prior to the country shutting down, we were planning a trip in the trailer to San Francisco for my youngest’s 1st 1/2 marathon, stay at Yosemite, visit family is San Diego, Disneyland trip for the youngest’s 8th grade graduation, travel up the PCH! But that’s down the toilet now. Maybe next year we will do a road trip to FL!!

po1998

Took this the day(3/14) before the WDW shutdown began. We were at Dockside Margaritas having a couple of cocktails before heading to the airport to go home. Felt really bad for the bartender who was taking care of us....yet was very soon to be out of work. 😞
78EEBFD4-76F1-4006-9F7D-9A48D5701586.jpeg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom