Why all the busses in the MK parking lot.

F'nGoofy

Original Poster
My kid just sent me a video that someone posted of a ton of busses all parked in the MK parking lot. row after row of busses. Now I know that usually, there are busses all over the resort, when it is opened. But they don’t normally run 24 hours do they? Where do they park them normally? I had no idea, so I thought some of you guys might know.
Thanks for any help...
I don’t know how to post a video, so I took a screenshot of the video he sent me.

Attachments

• 1D094088-C047-4E5A-9177-7211F8B6AA2D.png
    1D094088-C047-4E5A-9177-7211F8B6AA2D.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 312

dreamfinder

They do have a few bus depots, I believe one for each park. I wouldn't be surprised if parking them all in a central location makes it easier for security to keep a watch on, as well as do periodic cycling/maintenance. Get away with a single CM instead of 4.

JIMINYCR

It only makes sense that because everything is going to be shut down for an unknown period of time, with nothing being utilized, that they would park all the buses together in one area that could be safely monitored. I also saw the video of the row after row of buses and it was daunting to see the vast numbers in one place sitting vacant. I knew Disney had a large fleet of buses but holy cow, to actually see them parked side by side going on and on, made it surreal.

Club Cooloholic

My kid just sent me a video that someone posted of a ton of busses all parked in the MK parking lot. row after row of busses. Now I know that usually, there are busses all over the resort, when it is opened. But they don’t normally run 24 hours do they? Where do they park them normally? I had no idea, so I thought some of you guys might know.
Thanks for any help...
I don’t know how to post a video, so I took a screenshot of the video he sent me.
I remember staying at Port Orleans FQ at the far northern end and there were always a lot of busses parked in the hotel lot there. I think they were usually there in the morning kings waiting to make the first runs, I remember because they were pretty loud sitting there idle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom