Rumor Character greet changes coming

Ronnie Sanford

Original Poster
When Disney reopens a change will come in what is considered a premium experience. Once character meets are reinstated, all guests will be required to purchase an experience option to meet characters. This would end regular meet times shared on MyDisneyExperience.

A reservation would be required similar to dining (specific times depending on party size). This would keep lines shorter and enforce social distancing (6 feet between guests). Disney leadership sees this is as a revenue source that is necessary.

JoeCamel

When Disney reopens a change will come in what is considered a premium experience. Once character meets are reinstated, all guests will be required to purchase an experience option to meet characters. This would end regular meet times shared on MyDisneyExperience.

A reservation would be required similar to dining (specific times depending on party size). This would keep lines shorter and enforce social distancing (6 feet between guests). Disney leadership sees this is as a revenue source that is necessary.
Source?

Josh Hendy

I too have decided that when lockdown is eased and I meet my neighbors for our friendly dog walking expeditions in the park, I will charge them for the experience. This will keep the crowds smaller and enforce social distancing. I see this as a revenue source that is necessary to restore my finances that have been damaged by the pandemic.

I wonder if I can make them pay it though? 🤔

SpiteriFam

If this is true I’d be very sceptical. Having paid a lot of money to get in it’s not on that you should then be expected to pay to have a picture with a character.

I shudder to think how that would add up for a family with multiple kids all wanting pictures with multiple characters!

Surely can’t happen?!?!

HauntedMansionFLA

Source to this statement or is this simple chit chat?

csmat99

This is 100 percent not true.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
If this is true I’d be very sceptical. Having paid a lot of money to get in it’s not on that you should then be expected to pay to have a picture with a character.

I shudder to think how that would add up for a family with multiple kids all wanting pictures with multiple characters!

Surely can’t happen?!?!

"I paid for a day in the park and now I have to pay more to stay for the Halloween Party?!"

Ok, I'll pay.

"I paid for a day in the park, then paid for the party, but I have to pay more to go to the Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way?!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom