Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Jabbas

It sounds like cool ride. My son has ASD is delayed and couldn’t quite get the concept of the characters but he loves the cartoons so he would have loved this and realized who they are. Wish it was open when I went two weeks ago.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
First ride impressions of Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway
Thank you!

Glad to hear about the lobby area not being changed much. Sounds like a fun and somewhat chaotic ride, but hey! what else can we expect from Goofy being the train driver?! 😅
Can't wait to ride!

Josh Hendy

A basic animatronic Mickey and Minnie appear at the start of the ride in a car riding alongside the train, using projections for the faces. The figures are not fully articulated figures, and are quite basic.
Ok now I get the previous comment relayed here about the AAs being weird. This sounds like a Buzz Lightyear kind of thing which just doesn't translate well to cartoon mice. Other than that it sounds like a cool ride.

Disney Analyst

I agree with this, but GMR was ripped out. It is what it is. We have MMRR now, I want to give it the chance it deserves and try not to compare it to an attraction that I grew up with.

i think that’s a fair sentiment. It will hard to remove GMR from anyone’s mind, we all loved it for the most part. We all need to try hard enough to look at it as its own entity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom