• Tarzan

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Black Panther

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Other/listed below for your idea

Votes: 65 27.7%

• Total voters

Cesar R M

Constantly packed houses and theatre nerds disagree.
And you think this is fact enough? I remember there was a poll and this show was on the lowest side.
and theatre nerds disagree.
who?

Out of Festival of the Lion King, Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, Indiana Jones, The bird show, and the castle shows, it is definitely the most impressive and enjoyable show on orlando theme park property. (With the exception of maybe the horror makeup show at Universal. That's always solid.)
Impressive is one thing, enjoyable is another.
btw, FOTLK is ALWAYS packed.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Ah no worries. I miss the Honey I shrunk the Kids play set and thought it'd work over there with an IP retheme. Who knows? You might be on to something. lol Shame the IP's ancient at this point.
I never thought of that! I wouldve loved Honey I shrunk the Kids play set to survive at another park. Who knows Disney is making another movie. Knowing Bob Chapek hes got an idea :)

JohnD

Whats with the irrational hate towards zootopia lately?
Its "edgy" and "cool" to hate it now? o_O

Nothing wrong with Zootopia in the abstract but it doesn't belong in AK. Characters happen to be animals that live in the big city. That isn't the purpose of AK. I realize that Pandora was a tough sell for AK but it is truer to the concept of AK than Zootopia being about a habitat away from Earth with sentient beings and animals living in concert with their planet's environment.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
I really like the idea of adding and Australia Land area. Don't know if they Dino-Land is enough space for something like that though as I believe that would be a huge transformation.
I agree Australia could be a really awesome addition to the park. I wonder what kind of rides would Disney have in the land?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom