Honey I Shrunk The Audience...Could it Return?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
With the news recently of Rick Moranis returning to the HISTK franchise
Would it make sense to bring Honey I shrunk The Audience back to the Magic Eye Theater for the time being? I think it makes sense since he is still prominently in the inventor of the year hallway..
20130613-065233.jpg

Last edited:

FettFan

As much as I love the thought of Rick Moranis coming out of retirement to revive the 'Honey' series....

I'm going to come out and say it. I've had enough of Josh Gad. I really don't want him to be the new Nick Szalinski.
He was hilarious in Book of Mormon, fine in Frozen, but that's about all the range he's got.

Every movie he's in, he plays the exact same character: awkward nerd with a heart of gold.

He's essentially Kevin James for Generation Z.

Surferboy567

As much as I love the thought of Rick Moranis coming out of retirement to revive the 'Honey' series....

I'm going to come out and say it. I've had enough of Josh Gad. I really don't want him to be the new Nick Szalinski.
He was hilarious in Book of Mormon, fine in Frozen, but that's about all the range he's got.

Every movie he's in, he plays the exact same character: awkward nerd with a heart of gold.

He's essentially Kevin James for Generation Z.

Nick though is a nerd with a heart of gold...

The Grand Inquisitor

With the news recently of Rick Moranis returning to the HISTK franchise
Would it make sense to bring Honey I shrunk The Audience back to the Magic Eye Theater for the time being? I think it makes sense since he is still prominently in the inventor of the year hallway..
20130613-065233.jpg
YES!!! Why not make a new show based off the new movie with updated effects. Maybe add some AA's like Muppet Vision and Philarmagic.

The Grand Inquisitor

I remember loving the playground and the show. I’d rather have it return in some format than tired Pixar shorts or the utterly awful (and now probably way too controversial) Captain EO.

Can I just keep wishing for an Imagination ride revamp and a film that features Figment?
I wonder if Disney could remodel the entire pavilion to be based around Honey I Shrunk the kids franchise and Figment?

Walt Disney1955

Not to get too real, but ask my mother how her bladder was while watching Honey I Shrunk the Audience. I remember her and my sister taking forever in the washrooms after we saw the show. I didn't know what was taking them so long..............and then they told me.

beachlover4444

I would love for anything besides the shorts to be here. We get those on Disney+ now. The use of older attractions becoming useless ways to advertise a new movie or project bugs me to no end. Even an older attraction is better than that. My grandkids have now watched the 3 old "shrunk" movies and loved them. We told them about the old attraction and they were like wow. Bring it back please.

John park hopper

If and when Disney does the the honey I shrunk movie again there will be a better chance --- provided the movie does well

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom