News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

PREDICTION TIME

The following things will occur BEFORE this ride gets traditional standby/FP+

Everyone’s favorite evil 🤖 @realBobChapek will

1. Not pay cast members to walk the queue as Chewbacca, hand out bananas, chips & water (during Rise downtime). They will install emergency snack stations in the stormtrooper room and keep a costume laying in the ride transport vehicle. This way it becomes a “help yourself” situation (1x per person, some restrictions apply).

Tall guests are encouraged to “become Chewie” to entertain fellow Resistance fighters . Guests can “live their Wookiee dreams” only at Disney’s Hollywood Kashtudios.

***Please note, guests who sweat profusely & dirty the costume will be charged (via their Magic Band) a $75 maintenance fee (Life Day isn’t free ya’ll).

2. There will be new passholder shirt at the Resistance Outpost. “I spent well over $500 on an AP, didn’t get a preview/backup group for Rise and all I got was this $59.95 T-shirt”.

Proceeds will go towards balancing the corporate budget of Hong Kong/Shanghai losses to appease the most important guests, SHAREHOLDERS.
A45F8B32-EA38-458A-BA48-87C82090BCFC.gif

disneygeek90

Does anyone know the highest boarding group number given out everyday? Has this decreased with the guarantee boarding group numbers dropping into the 60s?
I was thinking this too. We haven’t had any reports of anyone in the 130+ group lately so I have no idea if numbers up there are even being distributed.

Did test run this morning on two phones. On one phone I got through process in 13 seconds. Woohoo! The other phone for a FULL MINUTE both the status AND boarding group buttons were grayed out! Had to do 2 starts from scratch and a few refreshes before buttons turned red!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom