Question about rehire

Lillyp0p

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hi everyone.
I got terminated on November 2018 and I was doing an ICP program. I got hire in Disneyland Paris after that but now i really want to go back to WDW.
The only thing is I don't know what is my rehire status, they didn't say anything when i got fired. So do you think it is possible for me to go back or no ?
Thank you

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Hi everyone.
I got terminated on November 2018 and I was doing an ICP program. I got hire in Disneyland Paris after that but now i really want to go back to WDW.
The only thing is I don't know what is my rehire status, they didn't say anything when i got fired. So do you think it is possible for me to go back or no ?
Thank you
I'd say it would depend on why you were termed.

Amidala

You can call WDW Casting at (844) 559-2278 and ask directly what your rehire status is. If you were termed for attendance, you'll usually have to wait for the points to drop off (each point will drop off six months from the date you received it) but if it was a more serious offense that might be a case by case basis. If you're a restricted rehire, ask if there's anything you can do to remedy it!

macefamily

Depends on the reason for termination. A willful misconduct will pretty much have you blacklisted from any employer for the rest of your working life. Something less contentious like being late too many times could be less controversial.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom