Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run - Ride/Queue Details and Discussion

jaxj21

When are the different ride scenarios coming to the ride? Do we have any ideas what the different scenarios will be?
Once a certain percentage of buttons and switches stop working in a cabin, that cabin will be converted to B-mode.
B-mode will just play different videos from Star Tours.
Disney Press will excitedly tell you about all of the new missions recently added.
🙃

Movielover

So when I go to DHS in February I will be riding the Falcon Solo. I know it will be difficult but has anyone had any luck getting pilot as a single rider?Is it okay politely asking the CM?

AKL2003

So when I go to DHS in February I will be riding the Falcon Solo. I know it will be difficult but has anyone had any luck getting pilot as a single rider?Is it okay politely asking the CM?
We were there today and my Uncle went single rider and got pilot...so it does happen...the castmembers were super accommodating when asked about positions/assignments...

Purduevian

We were there today and my Uncle went single rider and got pilot...so it does happen...the castmembers were super accommodating when asked about positions/assignments...
Do you ask the castmeber passing out cards? I haven't been on yet and want my first experience to be Pilot!

RobWDW1971

Do you ask the castmeber passing out cards? I haven't been on yet and want my first experience to be Pilot!
The vast majority of guests don’t know anything about the ride, positions, etc. and are just trying to figure out why they are holding a plastic card. Just ask the CM for the position you want and they will usually give it to you.

UNCgolf

I'm not sure you should try the single rider line.

The standby line was at 60 minutes around noon on Tuesday and we had lunch reservations at 1. I decided to do the single rider line -- didn't care that much about the ride itself, but wanted to see the Falcon interior -- assuming it would be much quicker. After 45 minutes of waiting, I had to go back out the entrance so we wouldn't miss our lunch reservation and based on the way the line had been moving and what I could see up ahead, I'd guess I had at least another 20 minutes of waiting if not longer. I would have been better off getting in the regular standby line.

That could have been a one-off situation except it happened again later that afternoon. Tried single rider again when the standby was at 55 minutes, and after 30 minutes of waiting I wasn't even close to riding. Based on where I was compared to where I was when I had to exit the line earlier that day, and how slowly the single rider line was moving, I'd say I had at least another 30 minutes to wait and probably more like 45. Ended up leaving again because I had other stuff to do.

Tom Morrow

Yeah, I do not recommend the single rider line for MF. In general, single rider lines work best when it's an attraction that dispatches large batches of people rapidly. Expedition Everest's single rider line works great because they dispatch 34 people per minute. Test Track has perhaps the most beneficial Single Rider line on property because they dispatch 24 people at a time and the rows are odd-numbered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom