Please don't be this Candlelight choir parent!

heatherhy01

Wow! I was just expressing my point as a parent and this has turned into a completely different post. All I wanted to express was that we, as parents, are so super excited for our kids that yes! Sometimes we do not think before we do things and for that I apologized. No, I do not skip ahead in lines, I do not feel that we are so entitled that we are more important than anyone else. I am sorry that I even wanted to explain my side for there are some people out there that are just mean!

RobWDW1971

Wow! I was just expressing my point as a parent and this has turned into a completely different post. All I wanted to express was that we, as parents, are so super excited for our kids that yes! Sometimes we do not think before we do things and for that I apologized. No, I do not skip ahead in lines, I do not feel that we are so entitled that we are more important than anyone else. I am sorry that I even wanted to explain my side for there are some people out there that are just mean!
And some apparently who can't control themselves in social situations.

Victor Kelly

As a parent of one of the “little darlings” I have to admit that I may have been one of those people. I am apologizing after the fact but please realize that as you have practiced for months to put on a good show, you are also a professional at your craft. Our children have also practiced for many months to put on a good show too. This show is very nerve wracking for our children too. My daughter knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity for her since we are a small Pennsylvania school, this did not help her be any less anxious for the two shows she needed to perform in. While us parents seem to be rude, we are not trying to be and honestly do not even realize that we are doing it, we are just so very excited that our children made it through the program and want to congratulate them on a job well done.
Ladies and gents I give you Karen.

HauntedMansionFLA

And some apparently who can't control themselves in social situations.
It’s interesting when no one in their organization tells them ( parents and grandparents) to:
A. Buy a dining package to be guaranteed seating for the performance.

B. Don’t get in the stand by line ASAP to be able to get a seat.

Then they start the crying around that their child is performing, wanting the cast member to let them in ahead of all the people who were prepared to arrive early for the stand by line. So yes, the parents are very self centered and think the world revolves around them. The “me first” thinking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom