Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

TP2000

OH! MY! GOSH!!!!!!

How much Red Bull did they have?

My vices only involve what one can buy legally in the wine and liquor aisle at your local supermarket and I have no experience with things like Cocaine or Meth, but I'm confident that there has to be more than just Red Bull involved there.

Either that, or they are that specific breed of Annoying Millennial that were raised entirely by backseat DVD players and genuinely feel that scanning prop cargo in a theme park with their iPhones is a euphoric experience.

Last edited:

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
For those that have Disney+, Episode 6 of "The Imagineering Story" (coming next week) is going to be very interesting to watch. Since they will discuss Galaxy's Edge and Shanghai Disneyland.
I’m currently obsessed with this series and I’m very pleased that they call out some of their mistakes they have made or others in the organization have made. Makes it seem more authentic and not a fluff piece.

Mike S

My vices only involve what one can buy legally in the wine and liquor aisle at your local supermarket and I have no experience with things like Cocaine or Meth, but I'm confident that there has to be more than just Red Bull involved there.

Either that, or they are that specific breed of Annoying Millennial that were raised entirely by backseat DVD players and genuinely feel that scanning prop cargo in a theme park with their iPhones is a euphoric experience.
As a millennial, I approve this post. The third option of course is that they’re being paid very well to act a certain way.
I’m currently obsessed with this series and I’m very pleased that they call out some of their mistakes they have made or others in the organization have made. Makes it seem more authentic and not a fluff piece.
Like what? Was New Fantasyland one of them?

Last edited:

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
As a millennial, I approve this post. The third option of course is that they’re being paid well to act a certain way.

Like what? Was New Fantasyland one of them?
They haven’t gotten that far yet but essentially the short sightedness of the second gate at Disneyland and them having to fix Eisner’s mistakes with that park and the second gates at Paris and Hong Kong. They mentioned specific attractions being failures and also the Disney America park that never happened.
As far as California Adventures go, Tony Baxter had some commentary on how he thought WestCot would have been game changing, but the price tag was to steep for Eisner.

Last edited:

Mike S

They haven’t gotten that far yet but essentially the short sightedness of the second gate at Disneyland and them having to fix Eisner’s mistakes with that park and the second gates at Paris and Hong Kong. They mentioned specific attractions being failures and also the Disney America park that never happened.
As far as California Adventures go, Tony Baxter had some commentary on how he thought WestCot would have been game changing, but the price tag was to steep for Eisner.
Sounds like it’s just the obvious stuff then. I was hoping for a bit more dirt lol

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Sounds like it’s just the obvious stuff then. I was hoping for a bit more dirt lol

Yeah I hear ya, but is different in that its coming straight from their mouths and not just messageboard talk. I also can't be too naive and realize it is a Disney production so there is only so much they would trash their own company haha

doctornick

Really.
This is pretty damned cool and obviously very well rehearsed - there should be daily showings.
Vegas can do this, Disney certainly can.

This. They have the space set up for them and they've already developed a show. Just keep doing it. And add some other stuff while they're at it.

The only limitation is Disney's willingness to pay for it. Which is beyond sad - especially for a land that they should be going all out to "plus" as much as they can given the attention paid to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom