Grand Floridian to Magic Kingdom Walkway

rowrbazzle

Here's a picture from an undisclosed source on Twitter. There's also an image of the bridge being lowered into place, but you'll have to look for it.

EJ0wd2CWoAITYpr.jpg

Hank Hill

Once complete, it would make a nice jogging loop for guests. I'm sure it will be used to walk to MK, but most will probably still take the other transportation options. Hope it opens soon, I know I would walk back to the TTC that way. I usually only go to MK for a few hours at a time so I'm not too tired when leaving.

trainplane3

rowrbazzle

You're learning 😉

Ha! Yeah. Thank you for the heads up on the update. I prefer to be magnanimous and give credit where it's due, but...oh well. The net effect is taking one's work without attribution, which strikes me as a bit hypocritical. 🤷‍♂️

I forgot about the other bridge and was hoping this would be done sooner than later. Shame. The boat, boat, monorail, and monorail will have to do for now.

trainplane3

Ha! Yeah. Thank you for the heads up on the update. I prefer to be magnanimous and give credit where it's due, but...oh well. The net effect is taking one's work without attribution, which strikes me as a bit hypocritical. 🤷‍♂️

I forgot about the other bridge and was hoping this would be done sooner than later. Shame. The boat, boat, monorail, and monorail will have to do for now.
I do as well but I don't share from them. T is a...interesting person. He's been quiet for a while. It's about time for some more internet drama actually.

Every other site can be linked to typically unless WDWMagic gets their own pictures or reporting on the subject. Bio and BlogMickey are my personal go to's aside from here (obviously). Good quality pictures with no drama.

rowrbazzle

I do as well but I don't share from them. T is a...interesting person. He's been quiet for a while. It's about time for some more internet drama actually.

Every other site can be linked to typically unless WDWMagic gets their own pictures or reporting on the subject. Bio and BlogMickey are my personal go to's aside from here (obviously). Good quality pictures with no drama.

Yeah, I just go for the info and there is typically a lot of it.

I've stumbled upon one other place that is blocked and the only reasons I can come up with are silly. That's disappointing to me, as I value the information and discussion from this board.

nickys

Premium Member
Yeah, I just go for the info and there is typically a lot of it.

I've stumbled upon one other place that is blocked and the only reasons I can come up with are silly. That's disappointing to me, as I value the information and discussion from this board.

Sometimes site owners have an agreement not to allow links to each other’s sites, which is not born out of animosity. I think that’s probably what you’ve stumbled across.

rowrbazzle

Sometimes site owners have an agreement not to allow links to each other’s sites, which is not born out of animosity. I think that’s probably what you’ve stumbled across.

That makes sense, but that's not the case in this instance. It's a one-way restriction. Anyway, I know I don't get to make the rules so I'll leave it alone now.

Movielover

Well which type are you thinking of? Can you tell us without falling foul of the censor software??? 😂

Well see it's actually fairly simple. I really love it when ***** *** **** ******** then ***** *** ** *** *** a ******** ***** ****** repeatedly to the **** area ****** **** ******* *** ***** **** **** **** 37 **** *** ****** *** ***. Now that's when you take a ****** *** *** plus a hamster **** **** *** ******** ************ ****** *** ***********, otherwise know as "swing".

Well I think that sums it up nicely!

And what is it about this thread that it keeps getting sidetracked by these jokes? 🤔

i-dont-understand-the-question.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom