Imagineering a Warner Bros. theme park

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Since my Warner Bros. World thread flopped I decided to reboot the thread by having everyone be involved with a Warner Bros. theme park. If you have a concept for a ride, and area for Warner Bros. World then you have to post the entire attraction even the building facade, queue, and loading area.

Let’s begin with imagineering a Warner Bros. theme park.

Tank Man

Since my Warner Bros. World thread flopped I decided to reboot the thread by having everyone be involved with a Warner Bros. theme park. If you have a concept for a ride, and area for Warner Bros. World then you have to post the entire attraction even the building facade, queue, and loading area.

Let’s begin with imagineering a Warner Bros. theme park.
Ok, quick ideas.
Some IP’s WB has the rights to is the DCEU, Harry Potter/FB, Godzillaverse/ Monsterverse.
Harry Potter has been used by Universal.
They could make Gotham city from DC
Maybe a Godzilla world or something.
I don’t know to much on WB IP’s currently besides the listed ones

Miru

Ok, quick ideas.
Some IP’s WB has the rights to is the DCEU, Harry Potter/FB, Godzillaverse/ Monsterverse.
Harry Potter has been used by Universal.
They could make Gotham city from DC
Maybe a Godzilla world or something.
I don’t know to much on WB IP’s currently besides the listed ones
Mortal Kombat, Swat Kats, Cartoon Network, a number of animated features like Cats Don’t Dance, Quest for Camelot, etc.

Outbound

Before we begin imagineering random attractions based loosely around a "Warner Bros" theme park, I think we should consider what properties Warner holds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Warner_Bros._Pictures_franchises

Overall... not much. DC is taken by Six Flags, but maybe we could work out a deal. After that, the Lord of the Rings is the largest property. This IP could fill an entire theme park, but we'd need the Tolkien family's approval. Harry Potter is also owned by Warner, but Universal got the theme park rights first. Mad Max, Matrix, and Blade Runner are cool franchises, but with grim tones. The Looney Toons can be our children's land.

My suggestion is to split the land into various "worlds", each representing a different franchise. Each "world" would be vast in scale and encourage exploration rather than excuses to build rides. Not unlike @Imagineer Sroo 's Discovery Planet.
  • The Garden: An array of gardens, lakes, and fountains, which serves as the gateway to other worlds.
  • Gotham City: A gritty 1980's city, largely inspired by the recent hit "Joker". This is in contrast to the comic-booky Six Flags.
  • Middle Earth: The largest land, consists of one long pathway where you can retrace Frodo or Bilbo's journey. Although LOTR is superior, I'd prefer to focus on the Hobbit, for it has a more light-hearted tone.
  • The Wasteland: Mad Max "post apcolapyse", with trash and dirt everywhere.
  • Tyrell Works: A giant dome, which when instead, creates the constant impression of Blade Runner at night.
  • The Frontier: A non-IP "wild west" world, themed to the many Spaghetti Westerns of the old cinema.
  • Looney Toons: Just your average kiddie land.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Gotham City is already on the list with 4 attractions. Looney Tunes, and Hanna-Barbera will be sharing a land. Metropolis will be a land as well. Since some lands will be like it’s Abu Dhabi version.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Gotham City has 4 attractions more could be added.

Batman Knight Flight: Batman attraction that uses the same attraction similar to Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.

Joker’s Funhouse: the usual funhouse attraction in the domain of The Joker with his Gotham City villainous friends.

Riddler’s Revolution: a disc coaster.

Scarecrow Scare-raid: a carnival spinner attraction.

Outbound

How about...

A new AA show starring Murray Franklin on his various stories, all related to the rise of crime in Gotham City. The show is similar to Star Tours in that each "featured guest" is different based random. There are two different slots; six scenarios in total. The first is always more comedic with a touch on the dangers of the city; the second is directly related to the recent rise in crime but nevertheless humorous. Then the final segment, which is always the same - a near moment by moment representation of that scene from Joker.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I think we could add one more attraction. There is a rogue gallery which are games, and a show with The Joker, Harley Quinn, the Riddler, and Batman. After that attraction will start with Metropolis next or one of Outbound’s worlds. Quick question is The Gardens the hub of the Warner Bros theme park?

Outbound

I think we could add one more attraction. There is a rogue gallery which are games, and a show with The Joker, Harley Quinn, the Riddler, and Batman. After that attraction will start with Metropolis next or one of Outbound’s worlds. Quick question is The Gardens the hub of the Warner Bros theme park?

That was my thought, but its really just a minor brainstorming idea. I don't have too much love for it, just thought it'd be a nice break from the traditional "in your face hollywood entrance" most studios have. It would have a calm atmosphere with only a few "attractions" - swan boats, carousel. Perhaps a nice fish-shop on the lake to eat. Last, lots of garden walkthroughs, where you can see all sorts of exotic flora.

Again, not too attached to the idea, but right it seems to be the only idea in circulation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom