Imagineering a Warner Bros. theme park

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
If the gardens doesn’t work Outbound there’s always this hub area for a Warner Bros theme park.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Since it’s Halloween I would like to include Warner Bros’ Festival of Frights a Halloween event with mazes, and Scareactors along with a mapping projection show that celebrates Warner Bros’ history of horror films.

Mazes
————-
It Chapter 1
The Conjuring Universe
The Exorcist
Arkham Asylum (more Scareactors)
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
The Shining
Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Trick r Treat

Miru

Since it’s Halloween I would like to include Warner Bros’ Festival of Frights a Halloween event with mazes, and Scareactors along with a mapping projection show that celebrates Warner Bros’ history of horror films.

Mazes
————-
It Chapter 1
The Conjuring Universe
The Exorcist
Arkham Asylum (more Scareactors)
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
The Shining
Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Trick r Treat

Apokolips (Darkseid’s homeworld), Bloodlines, and Black Lanterns seem like good DC horror maze ideas too. What about perhaps Courage the Cowardly Dog?

Miru

This is more to teens, and adults.

Courage, however, serves as the introductory-level maze, much like the 2019 HHN Ghostbusters one.

The opening area is the Katz Motel, which prominently has a sign that says “No Dogs Allowed”, and flickering lights, along with the smell of must in the air. The guest list is up near the reception desk. Even the neon sign is flashing. Continue further after this desk to enter the motel seatings, each of which contains a different nefarious tenant inside. Freaky Fred’s room has had the wallpaper peeled off, and he himself appears as a scare actor with his razor in hand, going on his strange little tirade. Mad Dog’s room’s door is closed, but you will easily hear his violent pounding and rambling. Doc Gerbil’s room is playing his theme song along with commercials for his products, but he’s not there. The Queen of the Black Puddle is sharing her room with a “sleeping” King of Flan and Dr. Zalost, and she herself is a scare actor inside her bathtub. Schwick’s room contains many bones and rumbling cage bars, indicating the beast he keeps as his pet.

This all leads up to LeQuack LeQuack’s room is filled with stolen treasure, while he himself is out robbing. King Ramses’s slab is one of the treasures inside, and you will hear “The Man in Gauze” play. Touch the slab and you will hear King Ramses himself! There’s a few other items from the series, too, like the “Voynich Manuscript” illustrations from “Perfect”.

After exiting LeQuack’s room, you end up in the boiler room, where broken machinery and piles of candy mark the past torments of Katz, along with the teacher from “Perfect” as an occasional scare actor. Entering a dark room, the Perfect Trumpet Thingy appears, shortly followed by the Violin Girl. The next room is home to the puppets of the Great Fusili, which may get the drop on you. Benton Tarantella’s film equipment is also there, along with the Chicken from Outer Space firing his ray gun from afar. Hit scare actors will drop to the floor.

In the last room, we see a marvel of animatronic engineering; it’s Katz! His sadistic nature is clearly evident in this final room.

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I still don’t think it would fit. Anyway with a Metropolis the first attraction to be in is a high speed roller coaster based off The Flash, and with the areas one of the few children areas this area is call the Land of Ooo from Adventure Time.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I don't have have much passion for WB myself. But I like a lot of the ideas here!

Personally, I really like the idea of a Courage the Cowardly Dog maze.

Metropolis and Gotham seem kinda redundant. I know there's a lot of differences in tone and characters, but at the end of the day, they're both city themed areas full of DC characters. Perhaps combining them or just cutting Metropolis would be smart.

Or, if you want 2 seperate DC themed lands, use Atlantis or Themestrya (probably spelled that wrong. Wonder Woman's Island). So you have more varied landscapes.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Metropolis is home to more of the DC heroes plus it has more attractions than the other lands one for the Justice League, one for the Flash, a training ground similar to the Redwood Creek challenge for the Teen Titans, Green Lantern, Superman, etc.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Metropolis is home to more of the DC heroes plus it has more attractions than the other lands one for the Justice League, one for the Flash, a training ground similar to the Redwood Creek challenge for the Teen Titans, Green Lantern, Superman, etc.
I get that, my point was just that "City full of DC superheroes" seems really similar to "City full of different DC super heroes" so I was trying ti think of ways to add more diversity in the environments.

Maybe instead of Gotham City, it could all be in Arkham Asylum. Or perhaps all inside an abandoned amusement park the Joker and other Batman villains have taken over.

Or if it is Gotham and Metropolis as two seperate lands, how do we distinguish those from each other?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom