News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2019

jrhwdw

So is anyone recording the testing tonight/tomorrow? :)
Someone did!!!

Times like these, I'm keep getting prouder of the Streaming Community! look what Touring The Galaxy did this morning!:

Looks good! As long as Not So Spooky? No music that I heard. Not surprised, just hoping to hear how the soundtrack sounds. No 180 pyro(Or whatever Not So Spooky uses)but Not So Spooky's tests didn't have the 180 either. That final 10 sec should be something with whatever perimeters they use!

jrhwdw

That othe site has Vid of the begining. Looks like a GREAT Start! Coming in HOT! (That's been the saying of the Fall! LOL!)

TTA94

Someone did!!!

Times like these, I'm keep getting prouder of the Streaming Community! look what Touring The Galaxy did this morning!:

Looks good! As long as Not So Spooky? No music that I heard. Not surprised, just hoping to hear how the soundtrack sounds. No 180 pyro(Or whatever Not So Spooky uses)but Not So Spooky's tests didn't have the 180 either. That final 10 sec should be something with whatever perimeters they use!

Im worried about the soundtrack. Not So Spooky was not very good compared to Hallowishes.

Touchdown

Glad they use the isicle lights in the show my favorite picture I’ve taken at Disney is during the finale of Holiday Wishes when the lights go back on.

jrhwdw

Mmm idk, that music sounds kinda blah. The show needs a original main theme, which I have a feeling isn’t going to happen... but we shall see.
I hope we get a theme song! Or maybe this is going to be like WOC SOL with no theme song? I think we need more footage with the soundtrack.

Minthorne

In the spirit of the season, how about you feature this show every night during the holiday season for all paying guests.

Define "paying guest"? How many times did they pay? Regular show if you pay for a regular day. On party days you get the show if you pay twice. That's as (United States of) American as it gets!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom