News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2019

ToTBellHop

First concrete entertainment update I’ve seen:

Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks start at 10 pm nightly.

Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade 8:30 pm and 11 pm.

I also understand Happily Ever After’s last showing of 2019 is 12/21/19. With the number of parties, that leaves about 5 more opportunities to see it before 2020.

Last edited:

TTA94

Opening night of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party sold out

No surprise here with the new firework show and new attraction overlays...

I expect many nights to sell out quick this year especially in December given the many vacations that were planned for the ROTR opening. December is going to be a crazy month for the parks. Not just due to Star Wars but the Christmas time in general.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Anyone know if they're continuing the 6 pm close for the regular unticketed day guests so they can clear the riff-raff out before the party officially starts?

jrhwdw

Anyone know if they're continuing the 6 pm close for the regular unticketed day guests so they can clear the riff-raff out before the party officially starts?
I believe so. When does work on the overlay of speedway start? How long it supposed to take? Haven't seen any updates and MVMCP is 3 weeks away!!! YES! :)

note2001

Do we know for a fact that Disney reduces the number of tickets sold for the premier evening on these parties? If so, then opening night should always be sold out anyway with all those folk calling themselves Disney reviewers show up to tape every second of the evening. (Need nice open streets: Good show Smee)

KingdomofDreams

First concrete entertainment update I’ve seen:

Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks start at 10 pm nightly.

Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade 8:30 pm and 11 pm.

I also understand Happily Ever After’s last showing of 2019 is 12/21/19. With the number of parties, that leaves about 5 more opportunities to see it before 2020.

Sorry, I know I must be misunderstanding this. Are you saying there are only about 5 more opportunities to see Happily Ever After before 2020?

TK294

I'm glad we bought our tickets for opening night 2 weeks ago. I'm sure the park will be crazy between it being "Jersey week" and then Veterans Day falling on Monday.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Do we know for a fact that Disney reduces the number of tickets sold for the premier evening on these parties? If so, then opening night should always be sold out anyway with all those folk calling themselves Disney reviewers show up to tape every second of the evening. (Need nice open streets: Good show Smee)
There is media on opening night, people claim they have a lower cap for it being opening/Media night (Low crowds, better value, etc) If you believe it or not, that is up to you.

elfshadowreaper

So when they close the park at 6 pm guests without special event tickets no longer get to ride rides at that point or is there a period where they can still ride rides?

ToTBellHop

CMs do their best to kick them out of the park.
They’re all like, “and stay out!”

Unfortunately, some people are persistent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom