Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Markiewong

yeah but that still does not make sense. in EMPIRE we see the AT-ATs used so they could destory a shield generator. but they are not a very precision accurate firing vehicle. its more of a vehicle you need when you need to scorch the earth of something. So using a heavy fire powered vehicle while on board a star destoryer would only damage the star destroyer heavily. it's a bone headed military tactic to use this for guests in a slow moving prisoner transport vehicle. it is over kill when in reality they could probably shut down the vehicle remotely or just surround it by troopers or close the doors to the rooms it can go to so it goes where they want it to go. seriously a batallian of storm troopers and imperial officers can easily catch up to this thing since its slow moving and take back the UNARMED PRISONERS. Disney just wanted AT-ATs so people can go "AT-ATs!! AT-ATs!!!! I know what that is!!! I clapped when I saw it because I know STAR WARS!!!!!!!"
BB8 shoots from an AT-ST onboard of a Star Destroyer 🤷🏻‍♂️

CM.X777

I would suspect that @SWGalaxysEdge is a account managed by Disney's social media team. Not the first time they've posted on the forums as a regular old CM with "inside" info.

No, because they wouldn't make copies of the GE names tags to sell (you know that thing CMs view as a point of pride, and something you have to earn), and wearing them to the park, breaking park rules in the process.

Wow I made an impact - cool! I guess all my tweets to the Bobs worked!

Yes making it a pain for CMs to get to their work location is soo "cool".

Markiewong

still in a slow moving vehicle with unarmed prisoners that any number of storm troopers can lightly jog up to catch up to it.
Stormtroopers are basically minions. They come in huge quantities but they aren’t good runners nor shooters. Do I need to remind you that five stromtroopers missed C3PO and R2D2 in a hallway?
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3233504d4f6f314a654674376f413d3d2d3434313435363139372e313464316337633439353066653265643636333436373031303734302e676966

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

BB8 shoots from an AT-ST onboard of a Star Destroyer 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah because they were escaping a star destroyer that was already due to Holdo's lightspeed sacrifice. So he was trying to save his friends and mess up the star destroyer even more since it was clear it was done for. But on this ride, why would the First Order fire a AT-AT on their own ship at a group of unarmed prisoners in a slow moving vehicle???

Last edited by a moderator:

999th Happy Haunt

Yeah because they were escaping a star destroyer that was already due to Holdo's lightspeed sacrifice. So he was trying to save his friends and mess up the star destroyer even more since it was clear it was done for. But on this ride, why would the First Order fire a AT-AT on their own ship at a group of unarmed prisoners in a slow moving vehicle???
Probably an order from Kylo
1571919992813.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ToTBellHop

No, because they wouldn't make copies of the GE names tags to sell (you know that thing CMs view as a point of pride, and something you have to earn), and wearing them to the park, breaking park rules in the process.

You are personally giving CMs a bad name to some of WDW’s greatest fans. Is this petulance the 2019 “Disney Difference” that they teach in Traditions?

SWGalaxysEdge

Hey you know my work! Did you get one yet? Taking orders now through 11/15

SWGalaxysEdge

I'm done with this conversation because it is OFF TOPIC.
Let's try to get back on topic. Have a great day!

socalkdg

yeah but that still does not make sense. in EMPIRE we see the AT-ATs used so they could destory a shield generator. but they are not a very precision accurate firing vehicle. its more of a vehicle you need when you need to scorch the earth of something. So using a heavy fire powered vehicle while on board a star destoryer would only damage the star destroyer heavily. it's a bone headed military tactic to use this for guests in a slow moving prisoner transport vehicle. it is over kill when in reality they could probably shut down the vehicle remotely or just surround it by troopers or close the doors to the rooms it can go to so it goes where they want it to go. seriously a batallian of storm troopers and imperial officers can easily catch up to this thing since its slow moving and take back the UNARMED PRISONERS. Disney just wanted AT-ATs so people can go "AT-ATs!! AT-ATs!!!! I know what that is!!! I clapped when I saw it because I know STAR WARS!!!!!!!"
Did you watch Star Wars? Storm Troopers and imperial officers weren't the brightest bulbs in the world. Bone headed military tactics was the first class they had to take to get a job. Overkill is there specialty.

rowrbazzle

Hopefully never... I'm trying to get down to the parks as soon as I can because I know the second that FP hits I'll be screwed for trying to ride both in one day without dying in line.

Wouldn't it be easier to ride if there was FP? Ride one at rope drop (or the end of the night) and the other with FP? Although I suppose that assumes one is able to acquire said FP. I know I'm not looking forward to waiting in standby lines for both rides.

TDR2011

Wouldn't it be easier to ride if there was FP? Ride one at rope drop (or the end of the night) and the other with FP? Although I suppose that assumes one is able to acquire said FP. I know I'm not looking forward to waiting in standby lines for both rides.

Problem with FP+ and the reason I do not care for it at all is that if you don’t plan your vacation far in advance you’re out of luck. Try getting a flight of passage Fastpass 3 weeks before a trip.

So for some people it will be easier. But for a lot of us we are stuck waiting in a line that barely moves. I’d take a longish line that’s constantly moving over what fastpass does to it.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
what in the Sam hell is all this jibberish??
You are personally giving CMs a bad name to some of WDW’s greatest fans. Is this petulance the 2019 “Disney Difference” that they teach in Traditions?

They eliminated traditions in the latest batch of Q3 cost cuts

rowrbazzle

Problem with FP+ and the reason I do not care for it at all is that if you don’t plan your vacation far in advance you’re out of luck. Try getting a flight of passage Fastpass 3 weeks before a trip.

So for some people it will be easier. But for a lot of us we are stuck waiting in a line that barely moves. I’d take a longish line that’s constantly moving over what fastpass does to it.

True. Our trips are planned well in advance so it has worked out well for us. I read somewhere that the average Disney vacation is planned less than 4 months in advance (that's a lot closer than I would have thought). Still, it would seem to work for the average guest, though that's not much time to get up to speed if you're new. I can see how it would be especially frustrating for locals or those who prefer a more laissez faire approach to Disney.

SWGalaxysEdge

...ahh the good old days before FP. Disney of the 70's and 80's - You just showed up, bought your ticket, and went on 3 rides all day. I loved it so much better back then. I refuse to FP so I will be line waiting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom