Insider info/ AMA on WDW's 50th Ann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneyson

if Spectro goes to Epcot, will Figment host this show too ala Jiminy Cricket?- Spectro isnt going to epcot.

I find this so, SO interesting. Does someone thing a Spectro Sequel might fill the void left by a Fantasmic! Refurb, perhaps? I still think Spectro would do well in Epcot, considering the character gardens that will be built there. Replace the SpectroMen with Dreamfinder and Figment and I feel like the concept would be complete.

MaximumEd

Whether all this is true or not, I guess we’ll see, but there’s one thing that really doesn’t make sense to me. Why take the time to create some backstory for deniability, then turn around and say you did it, why you did it, and exactly how you did it. If you don’t care if people believe you, just say you have ties to executives at TDO and let fly with the news. That a lot of effort for something completely unnecessary.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Found your employee ID photo...

3dokq0.jpg

FigmentFan82

Whether all this is true or not, I guess we’ll see, but there’s one thing that really doesn’t make sense to me. Why take the time to create some backstory for deniability, then turn around and say you did it, why you did it, and exactly how you did it. If you don’t care if people believe you, just say you have ties to executives at TDO and let fly with the news. That a lot of effort for something completely unnecessary.
Maybe because of all the people hounding him for “credibility”
Why not ask him a question and see if he has some info for you?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Either ask questions or don’t . Plenty of other threads to read if you’re bored
It's a discussion board. Discussing a self-proclaimed insider's credibility is completely germane. If you don't like it, then *you* don't read.

Then don’t read. Please stop hating on the guy. Unless you’re a PR person trying to attack his credibility.
Are you on Universal's payroll defending him so that there are embarrassing Disney leaks?

You see how that nonsense of claiming people's intentions are because they're hired by someone is counterproductive? It's just a form of ad hominem.

Just so you know, everything this alleged insider has said is mostly a rehash of what our insiders have said plus speculation that won't come to fruition for over a year. Let him give us a few insider leaks about stuff coming out soon that no one else knows about.

Disorbust

Whats amazing about this thread is a what a "bag of cats" we are lol. Some of the things people have requested, be brought back or added I haven't even thought of in ten years. It does give some perspective that they will never be able to please everyone.

ALTHOUGH I think we all would be happier if the prices match the value of the parks.

FigmentFan82

If the info is what’s been talked about and the thread still exists, then ask questions on topic. That’s pretty easy to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom