News New Experience Center to open in the Odyssey Events Pavilion

Brer Oswald

Are you expecting anything less from synergy fireworks?
Nope. Not at all.

I was in fact happy to see them carry the traditions of lighting he pavilions, I hope the concept is true visually because Norway and morocco were lit up.
I was referring to the music. I’d hope that the effects are better than a show that came 20 years before it.

Spash007

From a tech perspective and eye candy, it's cool. For what it's showing - I cringe. The whole beginning gave me hope - saying it's possibilities, etc. But then where is "possibilities" in water? The Play Pavilion is a play city, but then they ditch the city concept in what they discuss. Guardians, it's like they needed Rocket to interrupt to cover up the fact they can't get it to fit (I was hoping for some story line of energy in space etc). And then HarmoniUS - right after losing Illuminations and it's wonderful soundtrack, we're getting HEA v2. I really hope that isn't the actual musical arrangements and they'll try to make it more native sounding, but at this point I feel like they are going in the worst possible direction with what could be at least decent ideas.

RSoxNo1

From today’s park map. Still using Future World
B1322D71-D79C-4A53-BE35-5C438BD7AB98.jpeg

FigmentJedi

Guardians, it's like they needed Rocket to interrupt to cover up the fact they can't get it to fit (I was hoping for some story line of energy in space etc).
Guardians is apparently framed as exploring deep space and the origins of our galaxy with Nova Corps, but then you know, turning into EDUCATIONAL CONTENT BAD when the Guardians get involved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom