NBA Experience at Disney Springs

Disorbust

I don't think even free Cast admission will save this. I sure the NBA is running this as a loss leader for the Brand recognition but IMHO they should just cut their losses and give admission away as part of a package. Time during your vacation is valuable and I doubt their are many who will waste the time AND pay for it.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm hearing that attendance is way below expectations. Guest feedback is good for those who actually attend.

Cast Members now have free admission through the end of the year.

The merchandise location is doing well however.

Not to mention they opened during one of the slowest times of the year.

Angry Warlock

I'm hearing that attendance is way below expectations. Guest feedback is good for those who actually attend.

Cast Members now have free admission through the end of the year.

The merchandise location is doing well however.
Feedback is probably good amongst attendees because the only attendees are NBA fans. Most other people don't seem bothered.

Lilofan

Raise the movie ticket prices at the nearby theatres in Disney Springs. Include a (2) hour time frame before or after the movie you are going to see to go to NBA attraction. Lots of guests and locals see movies and may increase attendance at NBA and also may buy that NBA jersey to take home.

Angry Warlock

Raise the movie ticket prices at the nearby theatres in Disney Springs. Include a (2) hour time frame before or after the movie you are going to see to go to NBA attraction. Lots of guests and locals see movies and may increase attendance at NBA and also may buy that NBA jersey to take home.
Might as well put Space Jam on permanent rotation in AMC as well. Desperate times need desperate measures.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Im not a basketball fan at all, but I'd surmise that attendance during NBA season with a little tied in advertising will have better participation. You want to open with low numbers so you can adjust those things that just don't work as planned

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom