Entertainment cuts

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs

Ojo4

Of course this is in response to the disaster that has been GE, all domestic parks are in danger right now. A forecasted recession to look forward to and its obvious that TWDC is going to have to work their off to keep the parks profitable. Also of course entertainment is the first to get cut, the yearly payroll for a single character is well above a quarter of a million dollars.

Mickeyboof

Why can’t they just cut that awful Guest Experiences program instead!?

Who would miss the six flags uniforms, completely unthemed box, and obtrusive flat screen TVs (the one in Adventureland just screams cheap amusement park)?!

Then again, why provide “free” entertainment when you can have stands around the park to tell people about the up-sell opportunities!!

Attachments

• FC68E2D4-6DE9-4DBC-B404-9D49BF4787F8.jpeg
    FC68E2D4-6DE9-4DBC-B404-9D49BF4787F8.jpeg
    277.9 KB · Views: 167

mlayton144

Of course this is in response to the disaster that has been GE, all domestic parks are in danger right now. A forecasted recession to look forward to and its obvious that TWDC is going to have to work their *** off to keep the parks profitable. Also of course entertainment is the first to get cut, the yearly payroll for a single character is well above a quarter of a million dollars.

I was wondering how much money a few performers could actually save in the big picture ? Quarter million per? Are you serious? How is that possible ??? I would assume to have a material effect but on P&L they will cutting a lot more costs that may not be apparent like background services like food quality , staffing rides , don’t extend park hours , etc

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom