Entertainment cuts

Magenta Panther

I hate Move It Shake It. :p

Never saw the DJ show.

Did see the Royal Majesty Makers. What a shame that's going! A very fitting entertainment/streetmosphere offering in MK. Adds so much to Fantasyland.

As for the Muppets leaving Liberty Square:

Last edited:

mm52200

Original Poster
As always, whether or not you liked the shows or offerings, try to show a little respect for those cast and crew Who are either losing their job with two weeks notice, or will be severely short in their hours now.
At the end of the day, these are essentially case. Yes something down the road might come and replace a few of these offerings, but in the last few years we’ve usually seen more cut then added back.

DisneyDreamerxyz

poor entertainment always gets the cuts...because they get paid the most. Sad to see any more cuts to Muppet offerings although the show isn't that popular (not that Disney ever promoted it anyway) I never knew about the Royal Majesty Makers til recently....the Sword in the Stone bit they do is pretty cute but again...not that many people know about it.

Surferboy567

View attachment 410112

But seriously, when it was first announced that the puppets would be infesting iconic Liberty Square, you should have seen the reaction around here. It wasn't just me. A terrible venue for them within WDW. Glad to see them gone.
You can be against IP all the live long day but their is no denying watching another piece of Muppets representation go to the wayside is extremely disappointing. Especially a well done show like Great Moments.

Sweet Thing

poor entertainment always gets the cuts...because they get paid the most. Sad to see any more cuts to Muppet offerings although the show isn't that popular (not that Disney ever promoted it anyway) I never knew about the Royal Majesty Makers til recently....the Sword in the Stone bit they do is pretty cute but again...not that many people know about it.
They most certainly do NOT get paid the most! The performers I know live paycheck to paycheck like the rest of CMs at WDW.

TrainsOfDisney

Always sad to see more entertainment get cut from Magic Kingdom. Seems odd that anyone would think that’s a good thing.

I also find it odd when people justify something closing because they personally didn’t care for it or ever see it. I’m not a fan of move it shake it or the dance parties.... but giving people less for their money is never a good thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom