Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Phroobar

Unfortunately one of the Muppet Disney+ shows has already been cancelled. The one announced at D23 is still alive at least.

So a former Disney Parks live entertainment manager takes over the Muppets and won't let Josh Gad do his version of the Muppets. The Muppets are so screwed. He probably cut all the live entertainment at GE before he left to murder the Muppets.

Professortango1

Pixar’s been pretty middle of the road this decade with only Toy Story 3 and Inside Out being standouts. Everything else has been bad or mediocre.

Edit: I guess Coco was good but obviously not good enough for me to remember it as a standout.

And Toy Story 3 was just a remake of Toy Story 2. Inside Out received a lot of hype, but I honestly don't understand why. I think its okay, but that's about it. The visuals are incredibly bland to me and the characters other than Joy and Sadness seem only there to insert one-note comedy beats.

If I was looking at the last 10 years, I'd only really pick out Coco and Up, and neither of those are close to Pixar's original 5 ideas.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I still don't get why TDA has been so slow in listening to people and start adding more walk around entertainment. If universal can pull of some cool and simple looking Dinos walking around Jurassic area why can't Disney add a few creatures.

maybe they can have one of the bands that they just cut in entertainment play in the resistance area. All they need is a few cool looking custom and masks.

I think it's a question of "hmmm... which IP should we advertise next?"

IMDREW

The worst part of Falcon to me is waiting 60+ minutes and then be told: "hey you're a gunner/engineer". I did not just wait so long to not pilot the falcon! And then on top of that I also have to sit behind the lucky winners who did get to pilot and see them having a good time or mess things up completely. It sucks all the fun out and makes me skip the ride next time, cause I don't want that same experience again.

Professortango1

The worst part of Falcon to me is waiting 60+ minutes and then be told: "hey you're a gunner/engineer". I did not just wait so long to not pilot the falcon! And then on top of that I also have to sit behind the lucky winners who did get to pilot and see them having a good time or mess things up completely. It sucks all the fun out and makes me skip the ride next time, cause I don't want that same experience again.

I know your pain. Every time I sit and wait for 45 minutes to ride Mission BO, I always get the version that isn't TOT.

Snow Queen

At some point you have to let the 5 stages of grief set in. Otherwise the healing can never begin.....
giphy.gif

BubbaisSleep

I went there this year, actually. Doing it again is probably a long ways off, but seeing the tower again was a treat. Love your exterior and queue there, though I will admit to preferring the hallway to the 5th dimension room. Spent the last hour and a half of my last Hollywood Studios day going on it three times.
I have to agree. Although I was amazed by the 5th dimension on my first ride, nothing beats the butterflies in my stomach knowing I was about to drop right after watching the characters do it on their elevator during the show scene. I miss that part so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom