News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

deeevo

Wow.... 13K for a family of 4 for a 2 night stay. This is Golden Oak/Club 33 $$$. Not your fanboy SW fan that WDW desperately needs to fill this thing up night after night. They have got to be nervous after what happened with GE in DL and the poor movie attendance. I don't see this going well but I don't know how many millionaires are SW fanboys.

smile

The original plan was an elevated track that had you board a "ship" using screens and very simple tilting to make you immersed in the idea you were landing on Batuu. This would allow SWH guests a direct link to SWGE both ways.

only way it truly works... the bus is ridic

Although still not confirmed, if those prices are correct this is way too much for a non-Star Wars experience. The SW hotel concept art looks nothing like Star Wars that I've ever seen. You know, sort of like Galaxy's Edge.

right, wrong, in-between...
the damage is real and totally unnecessary

can it be overcome or mitigated? from either side? sure, why not...
it'll just take planets aligning and a little genius, no big - i've just seen very little thus far to provide hope

Yep.

Now you know why the land was code name “Delos II”

lol much more appropriate for this project, all said and done
... ironic that, as of now, delos itself isn't nearly delos enough

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Embarrassing that Disney couldn’t imagineer a Star Wars themed Moderate. You know something accessible that casual fans would be interested in and maybe help grow the brand which has been so damaged by Disney.

But instead the resort development we get is Reflections a generic experience DVC with some pushed in IP, and a cut down Star Wars boutique that is inaccessible to the majority of guests.

Last edited:

durangojim

Wow.... 13K for a family of 4 for a 2 night stay. This is Golden Oak/Club 33 $$$. Not your fanboy SW fan that WDW desperately needs to fill this thing up night after night. They have got to be nervous after what happened with GE in DL and the poor movie attendance. I don't see this going well but I don't know how many millionaires are SW fanboys.
Acutally I think it's $7200 for a family of 4. Just like a cruise the cost for 1 or 2 people in a cabin is essentially the same.

durangojim

I have to give this some serious thought. I'm as big a SW fan as there is but for $7200 for the small cabin I'm really not sure. for $5K I would have done it but like someone else said I could take a real cruise for that. Also the new DCL ships will be coming on line soon and I think I'd rather do that. I'm looking forward to the reviews for this and seeing what pricing really is and what people's reactions will be.

Surferboy567

Wow...I really wanted to do this but man that’s too expensive. Are they expecting this to be sold out?

To play devils advocate though: When you look at it though the lens of a cruise price it does make a little more sense...hope their is a way I can do this one day.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Wow...I really wanted to do this but man that’s too expensive. Are they expecting this to be sold out?

To play devils advocate though: When you look at it though the lens of a cruise price it does make a little more sense...hope their is a way I can do this one day.

Assuming clickbait reported pricing is accurate, It is most definitely not like cruise ship pricing. Using DCL as a comparison (because they are the most expensive) A 3 night DCL concierge stateroom (2 adults/2 children) is between $3-5k.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom