Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Hi josh sorry to come across rude before. The first live stream I saw was 6-17-17 and watched every stream and almost every vlog until about 8 months ago, then I just started to watch here and there and sometimes I would watch complete live streams but have to mute them or turn them off for a few minutes because of my reasons I explained.
I watched when that guy told you to tone it down, when you argued with that woman and you explaining how a cast member was rude to you.
I'm not saying ignore people who give you superchat or pay pal but maybe make a separate video to thank people because when it's all you hear it does get sorry to say irritating and I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Yes you have asked people to make another account if people don't believe me their can watch for themselves. You said things like if you're watching on your phone and you have a tablet watch on their also you have asked people to make another account doesn't have to be anything special just call it John Smith something like that.
If people don't believe me it's on your live streams just go back about a year ago. So I'm not saying untrue things.
Also if people like your content you shouldn't have to ask them to subscribe because if they like it there will just do it. I saw someone's channel recently she had about 8000 subscribers and never asked anybody to subscribe and lately she has been doing more recent videos and now she has 18,649 subscribers without asking.
I am a very happy person I am a vegan and respect all life and making quite a good living for myself. I am just saying some critiques which have stopped me watching.

I don't see a problem with asking people to subscribe, because there are people out there that don't know about subscribing to you tube channels. I personally am very tech savy but never thought about subscribing to a channel on YouTube until I watched ResortTV1. People may also not realize that if they subscribe they can get notifications about new videos.

As for the superchats, there are a lot of people in the chats now so it's hard to always be heard. the superchat is a way to give a donation, and as a reward get your comment heard/seen. Wouldn't work as well if you did it in a separate video that a lot of people may not watch. Also, I have seen other streamers who's superchat callouts are much more obnoxious.

I may sound like a ResortTV apologist, won't deny that for a minute since I really enjoy what they do.

KBLovedDisney

Hey @nelsonj3, did you guys happen to do a calm stroll video at night in Disney Springs yet or is that something you could do in the future, pretty please? :) I love the nighttime atmosphere at Disney Springs.

Hula Baloo

I also really like Brayden from Mickey Views on YouTube. He only posts randomly as Disney related news becomes available. In his recent video he stated he just turned 20. He has a great reporting style and editing. I can tell he really enjoys creating his videos.

(He lives in Georgia but visits every now and then. He has mentioned plans to move to Florida.)

nelsonj3

I don't see a problem with asking people to subscribe, because there are people out there that don't know about subscribing to you tube channels. I personally am very tech savy but never thought about subscribing to a channel on YouTube until I watched ResortTV1. People may also not realize that if they subscribe they can get notifications about new videos.

As for the superchats, there are a lot of people in the chats now so it's hard to always be heard. the superchat is a way to give a donation, and as a reward get your comment heard/seen. Wouldn't work as well if you did it in a separate video that a lot of people may not watch. Also, I have seen other streamers who's superchat callouts are much more obnoxious.

I may sound like a ResortTV apologist, won't deny that for a minute since I really enjoy what they do.
Thank you so much, Dan! We appreciate your support! We can’t please everyone, but we always do our best, and we appreciate your kind words!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I am a vegan and respect all life
vegan.jpg

Disney4family

Hi Josh! We've always loved your streams and videos. I also never knew about subscribing until we watched you. As you say in your live stream announcements, "it is nice to just come together with so many awesome people and enjoy Disney". It was a pleasure meeting you last year at the Studios. We were hoping to see you this year, but FPs and weather got in the way.
We really appreciate all you and your family do. We also want to thank you for giving us an amazing experience at Epcot - the pontoon boat ride to watch Illuminations. It was a wonderful way to enjoy the fireworks without dealing with the crowds.

wombat

I watch videos on YT, but they tend to be "dry" technical ones (e.g., cake decorating, cooking, etc.) However, I am always amused when I get suggested video that are "Ten Things You Didn't Know about Me," "Watch Me Try on All These Clothes That I Got for Free," and "What's in My Purse." (Don't get me started on Mukbang. SMH) I don't understand why people want to see this stuff, but I guess I am not the demographic. I don't like feeding hungry egos, either.
Technical ones and those that actually give you information/opinion are fine. I agree about the other ones. There was an article on the BBC website last week about a woman in America who earns a million dollars from people watching her eat. Strange times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom