Liberty Square Market Seating Area Demolished

peter11435

But that's The Disney Way™!

Well it was already a shady place to sit and relax.... hopefully by nicer you don’t mean less shade and less places to sit!
Why would I mean that?

The area will function better for its intended purpose, providing shaded seating for guests to sit and eat.

There’s no reason to always be so negative. It gets old.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
because if you're in the shade and relaxing you're not spending money. I do think that WAS the mindset of Disney especially in the Pressler era, but probably not as much now.

TrainsOfDisney

Why would I mean that?

The area will function better for its intended purpose, providing shaded seating for guests to sit and eat.

There’s no reason to always be so negative. It gets old.

It’s not negative... it’s factual. The new hub functions better for its intended purpose, but it lacks shade and is pretty far from charming (it’s not... not charming, it’s just lacks the charm from the original DL hub for example).

So likewise I fear the new area could lose the charm it once had, while still being more functional.

I also hope it will be quite nice. For all the haters I actually think the tangled toilet area is pretty nice and is a big improvement and adds charm to that corner or fantasyland.

peter11435

It’s not negative... it’s factual. The new hub functions better for its intended purpose, but it lacks shade and is pretty far from charming (it’s not... not charming, it’s just lacks the charm from the original DL hub for example).

So likewise I fear the new area could lose the charm it once had, while still being more functional.

I also hope it will be quite nice. For all the haters I actually think the tangled toilet area is pretty nice and is a big improvement and adds charm to that corner or fantasyland.
I wasn’t referring to your post as being negative. That was in reference to the other post I quoted. You asked a legitimate question.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom