least favorite past attraction

Janir

Ask me again on January 6th when Stitch’s Great Escape closes for good... Until then it’d have to be the Lights, Camera, Action Stunt Show. Much like you, I found LCA a waste of space as well and I am very excited to see it used in a more worthwhile thing like TSL & SWL!
I'm with you on Stitch's Great Escape. The Stitch overlay just seems blah to me. Compared to videos of Alien Encounter.
Light Camera Action was a fun show, but with the change of focus of DHS, it took up too much space and as a 'movie backscenes' type of show, Indy is a better show.

Tank Man

something fun I thought of. what is your least favorite past attraction in the parks? mine is sounds dangerous, which wasn't really that bad, just a waste of time and space. you can also include attractions that are about to close permanently as well.
Gonna say it,
Roger Rabbit in DL Mickey Toon Town,
I’ve never liked it including the IP is old and unused. A remake could shine light but that is it

Tony the Tigger

Ask me again on January 6th when Stitch’s Great Escape closes for good... Until then it’d have to be the Lights, Camera, Action Stunt Show. Much like you, I found LCA a waste of space as well and I am very excited to see it used in a more worthwhile thing like TSL & SWL!

LCA is a good (bad) call for sure.

But I have to go with Honey I Shrunk The Audience.

Ha. Ted. It.

Tank Man

I'm with you on Stitch's Great Escape. The Stitch overlay just seems blah to me. Compared to videos of Alien Encounter.
Light Camera Action was a fun show, but with the change of focus of DHS, it took up too much space and as a 'movie backscenes' type of show, Indy is a better show.
Yeah
I loved LMA! But it does not fit and is sort of doesn’t work. The Indy stunt show is great and works with the theme of being more of a movies park. But we need an Indy ride soon.

KimAnnFran

I've gotta admit that I wasn't a fan of "Food Rocks". The only time I saw it was after they announced it was closing and when I saw it, I could understand! For some reason, I liked "Sounds Dangerous". It reminded me of an old "Firesign Theater" skit.
I loved Food Rocks, but also Kitchen Cabaret.

KimAnnFran

I just remembered that I ABSOLUTELY HATED the replacement for Journey into Imagination, which removed the white origami room. UGH.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Body Wars. On top of being extremely squeamish to begin with when it comes to blood (I am the fainter sadly) and add 'very prone' to motion sickness to that as well, let's just say it wasn't a good day for me after my mother forced me to ride this with her.
Awww, I liked Body Wars. 'Twas a good ride. I understand that not many people like that kind of stuff, though.

Anyway, Stitch's Great Escape (they replaced S.I.R. with Sergeant 90210 when they could've made S.I.R. less evil and given him a police hat), Journey Into YOUR Imagination, The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management.

TomboyJanet

That I've been on or just heard about? I guess superstar limo seemed really really bad but I never rode it. But I'd have to go with Journey into Your imagination Without Figment because The whole ride I was like "where did all the rainbows go?" Then I cried. Yep you did that to a little girl kodak!!!

danheaton

This is tricky because I have a soft spot even for attractions that weren't great in the past like the Legend of the Lion King or Body Wars. I'd like to experience them again even if they weren't my favorites. I never rode Journey Into Your Imagination, but I'm sure that would be up there. I'd probably go with either Stitch's Great Escape or Sounds Dangerous, which don't have any real nostalgia for me and were also bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom