News New Gondola Transportation - Disney Skyliner -

danv3

not a knock on you @trainplane3 , just that the link isn't bringing up the page properly.
usCLneE.jpg

Teen Girl Squad! LOLOLOLOLOL

peter11435

uhhhhh according to the EPA 410A is a near zero ozone depleting refrigerant and its replacement is zero. putting your greemie desires front and center was not the mouses reasoning, money was.
There are other reasons beyond just money that could have been contributing factors.

Clamman73

I mean exactly what I said. There are other reasons besides money why they may have chosen to go without AC.
I would say that if they did have AC and one wasn’t working, then they’d have to deal with fixing that before people complained and that just compounds labor costs...etc, etc. So why not cut that out of the equation right off the bat.

peter11435

I would say that if they did have AC and one wasn’t working, then they’d have to deal with fixing that before people complained and that just compounds labor costs...etc, etc. So why not cut that out of the equation right off the bat.
Which actually brings up another reason. If ac goes out in one gondola it will have to stop being loaded and eventually removed from service. Negatively impacting the operation and it’s efficiency.

Disorbust

Sorry I restarted the whole AC thing but really I had NO idea that they shut the monorails down in DL due to heat. We visited in April and loved their Monorail.

When the whole AC debate was discussed here my thought was that Disney had to have considered the heat, people with medical issues, what happens to the ventilation when it stops etc. Well after reading the posts here about the DL monorail my faith is a bit faltered plus I just don't see that blowing 100 degree air around is comfortable.

Rob562

Anyone know which building at Caribbean beach will be closest to the skyliner?

Jamaica 41 is the closest to the main hub of the Skyliner.

In theory Aruba 56 is very close to the Riviera station but it remains to be seen whether there will be an official walkable route to it when Riviera opens.

-Rob

eddie104

Growing up in the south my entire life, I always have to laugh out loud at the amount of weak people on this forum who can't handle a little bit of Florida heat. Maybe you guys should visit places where it's cold 365 days a year 😂😂
That's all the transplants talk about is the weather and I'm like isn't that the reason you moved down here in the first place. 😂🤣

Kamikaze

Jamaica 41 is the closest to the main hub of the Skyliner.

In theory Aruba 56 is very close to the Riviera station but it remains to be seen whether there will be an official walkable route to it when Riviera opens.

-Rob

Don't know how there wouldn't be a way to walk it. Both resorts will abut the lake, so there will be a route.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom