Upcoming/Rumored Projects

Rteetz

Not sure if the water park discussion should stay here or if a mod wants to separate it out.

Saw the article on the front page about a waterpark at Margaritaville about to open up.

Aside from the fact that it's a horrible name, does anyone know details of the dize or capacity of Island H2O Live?

I guess it answers the question about whether 4 waterparks is enough.
This is part of an entire Margaritaville complex that has housing, condo type accommodations, shopping, dining, a hotel and then the water park.

imarc

This is part of an entire Margaritaville complex that has housing, condo type accommodations, shopping, dining, a hotel and then the water park.

I'm not sure I understand what this waterpark's horrible naming and theming have to do with Margaritaville.

disnyfan89

Sorry if I’m behind the time but what is the construction happening on the pathway from FOLK to Pandora? Did I get my wires crossed and that is where club 33 is going?

Beacon Joe

All signs point to extensive refurbs of the existing fleet at the moment (see new refurb of monorail silver). Consensus is that a brand new fleet is many many years away

Thanks. I've been out of the Disney loop for a while. Just looked up photos of monorail Silver. Looks good. Was the refurb purely the furnishings, or was there a mechanical refurb / rebuild involved?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom