Park Ticket price potentially increasing

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
If it was German to the conversation, I'd worry more about the Hessians than the Puns.
8c3915ae2fa0fb62213a2bc5c0efa5fa.jpg

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
$150/day? Why so cheap? At least triple that price, and triple it across the board, for all tickets. I mean, if you want prices raised, at least make it so that that poor UK visitor feels like Disney is finally sticking it to all those tens of millions of Florida Resident AP holders that are crowding the parks 365 days a year. 🤣 (There are tens of millions of Florida Resident AP holders, aren't there?)

Yes, all 21.3 million of us are APs.

Dutch Inn '76

So you’re posturing that without AP’s, the parks would be much, much less busy? 50+ million annual visitors and you think AP’s make up a bulk of those? Wow...

DVC owners don’t pay for parking. Are we the next ones you think should be banned next? I mean, you obviously know all about the inner workings of WDW, since you talked to some random people there.

Do you have swamp land in southern Florida that you’d like to sell, or maybe a bridge in Brooklyn?

Just saw this.

You talkin' to me?? I said plainly that I don't know their numbers. I'm only saying that IF it would ease congestion a bit to get the folks getting a break on admission out of the Parks, then I'm for it. I'll bet that most folks not getting preferential treatment would agree with me.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Just saw this.

You talkin' to me?? I said plainly that I don't know their numbers. I'm only saying that IF it would ease congestion a bit to get the folks getting a break on admission out of the Parks, then I'm for it. I'll bet that most folks not getting preferential treatment would agree with me.

Nope, not you, that was to a now-banned former member. 😁

kat621

My husband & I were wondering about Disney keep increasing their prices. Is it some sort of "evil plot" that only wealthy people will go to Disney Parks and weeding out regular park goers? I also found it pretty surprising that the AP's were increased again.

Scubacat

My husband & I were wondering about Disney keep increasing their prices. Is it some sort of "evil plot" that only wealthy people will go to Disney Parks and weeding out regular park goers? I also found it pretty surprising that the AP's were increased again.
It's not necessarily an evil plot, but clearly they've decided that that's the best and most effective way to boost their bottom line. They've mostly maxed out what they can squeeze out of the middle class at this point, at least by their calculation.

nickys

Premium Member

There’s no sign yet that people have stopped going (well, except at DL just now but that’s due to a combination of events and not indicative of a general trend).

So they will continue to put up prices, knowing that people will gripe but still pay up. However there’s likely to be some point at which the sales of APs start to drop off. It’ll be interesting to see what they do then. They may start offering better discounts to certain groups, who knows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom