Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Dragonman

I think perhaps Disney just never notified authorities of the mishap and they decided the case was still open. Just my theory.

justintheharris

I messaged Hoot and this is what he told me about this whole incident:

“Backdoor Disney (Patrick) didn't steal Buzzy. He did steal clothing items from that AA figure which I hear have been returned. Buzzy was removed in a standard way that Disney removes any character from a show scene. There was nothing out of the ordinary about that. Unless weird Disney politics get involved, you 'll see him in the Guardians of the Galaxy Queue and that's the solid truth that nobody wants to hear. I haven't seen him backstage because I don't go backstage anymore. I know a LOT of people at Epcot. The face skin that surfaced online was an old skin that was thrown away and replaced as part of routine maintenance years ago. I've seen that exact skin in person and I know who owns it. It was not Buzzy's stolen head like some reports said.”

“He was certainly reported stolen originally so maybe that's why there's still a report floating around.”

I believe he’s honestly telling the truth and that we should all consider this legit info. If anyone has disbeliefs go message him yourselves.
Lol “I know a LOT of people at Epcot.” Sounds like AP trying to justify how he’s a good source but the joke is on him for the fact nobody in Epcot would know what’s up with Buzzy.

This is such a ridiculous premise you guys are pushing. Disney removed Buzzy without telling Disney and Disney reported him stolen without consulting Disney regarding his whereabouts and 7 months later are still allowing OCPD to be referring him as stolen?

Mikey73181

I think perhaps Disney just never notified authorities of the mishap and they decided the case was still open. Just my theory.

👆 THIS

If the authorities were originally under the assumption it was stolen, and then weren't told I was just a misunderstanding, there may still be some people that believe its true. Since it was in the original police reports some people keep bringing them up, but they are just old news floating around.

glawio

👆 THIS

If the authorities were originally under the assumption it was stolen, and then weren't told I was just a misunderstanding, there may still be some people that believe its true. Since it was in the original police reports some people keep bringing them up, but they are just old news floating around.

But we got a police confirmation that he was stolen, this was confirmed less than a month ago... 🤷‍♀️

lazyboy97o

This is such a ridiculous premise you guys are pushing. Disney removed Buzzy without telling Disney and Disney reported him stolen without consulting Disney regarding his whereabouts and 7 months later are still allowing OCPD to be referring him as stolen?
Disney isn’t just Disney. There are a whole variety of subsidiaries and divisions and communication isn’t not always great. Disney obviously owns the Progress City model and yet nobody knows who in Disney owns it.

lazyboy97o

I'm amazed that the mods on this forum will allow the name calling of those deemed "enemies of disney", users on the forum that don't tow the disney corporation's line, and people like Patrick who have not been proven guilty yet.
It's very easy to see the thing I know to be fact:
Disney pays people to be on these forums and attack people who go against the companies narrative.

And I'd very much bet that the mods here are given a LOT of perks from Disney to censor those against RatHouse and allow those who attack those against RatHouse.
Then why haven’t I been banned? :rolleyes:

VicariousCorpse

I'm amazed that the mods on this forum will allow the name calling of those deemed "enemies of disney", users on the forum that don't tow the disney corporation's line, and people like Patrick who have not been proven guilty yet.
Disney pays people to be on these forums and attack people who go against the companies narrative.

And I'd very much bet that the mods here are given a LOT of perks from Disney to censor those against RatHouse and allow those who attack those against RatHouse.
Astroturfing is found all over the internet these days, but I think the number between paid shills and genuine defenders of Disney is pretty big. I, for one, am glad to be part of open discussion, no matter their views. I also accept Disney Dollars as payment. ;)

justintheharris

But we got a police confirmation that he was stolen, this was confirmed less than a month ago... 🤷‍♀️

👆👆👆👆

Disney isn’t just Disney. There are a whole variety of subsidiaries and divisions and communication isn’t not always great. Disney obviously owns the Progress City model and yet nobody knows who in Disney owns it.

I find that an incredibly far fetched scenario. Utilizing Occam's Razor, I'm going with the premise that Buzzy was stolen and Patrick was involved. Not the premise in which some division of Disney removed him and that another division reported him as stolen without bothering to ask any other division if they did something with him.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
images(24) (2).jpg

The Mom

Premium Member

How much are you willing to bet? ;)

Tux

How much are you willing to bet? ;)

86A13268-D6E1-4C4A-BF74-05F122C3EDE4.jpeg

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member

Darn! How did you figure us out???

NormC

It is also funny that all his friends and accomplices have joined here just to make stupid posts like this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom