Phantom Manor is back open

Tanna Eros

Watch this spooky adventure we had at the opening event of Phantom Manor, we did one of the first on rides, the attraction opens back up to the public on the 3rd of May

When I watch videos of the Paris CMs, I'm always impressed by how well they do characters.

es135

I'm so happy to see this opened again in time for my trip at the end of the month. I'll hold off on watching any ride through videos until I experience myself.

Rich T

Disgraceful it was closed so long.

The changes are minimal to excuse for a 6 month closure.
The changes aren't that minimal. They installed an entirely new model of Doombuggy, switched out most of the portraits, added and changed lighting effects, installed new AA's, new mirror ghost, changed the ending.... They pretty much altered nearly every aspect of the ride. A Six Month downtime sounds pretty efficient for all that.

Keep in mind, it took Disney longer than that to move one kiddie ride a few hundred feet in DCA.

Last edited:

malice

Finally got a chance to ride the refurbished attraction and I wasn’t impressed by the alterations. Glad it got the TLC it needed but I never cared for the Vincent Price narration. I don’t find his voice particularly ominous nor unsettling but rather goofy/corny. Luckily for me, it was only used in the foyer and stretching room.

On the other hand, the new TOT drop sequences were great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom