The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

The white carp is now sticking to the roads, coming down hard all day. I think I need to close the blinds and just look at pics and videos of blue skies and palm trees. Absolutely ridiculous.

And, thank you all for letting me vent. Otherwise, I think I would have lost my mind by now.

No problem with the venting. I don’t blame you.
Another sympathy like.
That is, indeed, absolutely ridiculous. :(

Some tropical palm trees for you...!!! :)

342CE416-7F29-4643-99F3-15FF2B3C5F5F.jpeg

donaldtoo

Last night it poured BUCKETS up here. My dog was up a few times last night, scratching at the bedroom door. He doesn't like inclement weather, so he wakes us up at 2:30 AM, to share his feelings of discontent with us. :rolleyes:

Yep, as I’ve posted before, Belly Crazy Cakes is so sensitive to all the weather stuff, but, Ranger Danger is completely oblivious...!!!!! :hilarious:;):)

21stamps

A weight of a bat can make a huge difference, sounds like you found the perfect one for him!

He has a really good bat that he got last year, but he’s been begging for one with a bit of a wider barrel. Went to Dick’s to “test” a few, and he fell in love in with one. I refuse to spend that amount on a bat at this age..my dad ended up buying it for him for his bday.
I guess it was the perfect one!

Goofyernmost

As a kid in Upper, upper NY, went fishing in a mountain lake in the Adirondack Mtns. on July 4th with my Father and his friend. It snowed! Not sticking, but, still hard to wrap ones head around. It wasn't even that high up the mountain.
Quoting myself because after all these years I finally was alert enough to ask this question. If you have a mountain lake that is fed from above or artesian type how did the fish get there?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
When Nat died, I wanted to cry.

When Tony did, I bawled. Like, ugly cried. I don't remember the last time I cried that much. How dare they do that.

I thought the moments were sad. And when I heard people crying, I wanted to laugh. I know I'm terrible. I don't blame you though, I have cried at plenty of other movies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom