News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

no fastpass when the land opens in no way means no fastpass ever
Maybe but all queue lines will be used for standy when it opens so there will be no single rider or fastpass so no castmemeber will guide you into a diff queue. Hell, the ride could be like pirates and never require a fastpass. I call B.S. on the different queues when the ride opens is what my argument is.

drod1985

Also it would be very stupid for a random droid to be suddenly able to summon the Falcon when in the entire history of STAR WARS it takes a actual pilot in the cockpit to make the Falcon fly. Also very stupid if they have the physical Falcon be parked then in the show building fly from that spot via a random droid to park in another spot. If that was the goal and if the exit is via a port and ADA exits via an elevator it would have made more sense for the physical flacon to be inside the show building and you enter via the ramp except for ADA which take am elevator. If the they take an elevator to exit the ride then they could take an elevator to enter it and everyone else go up the iconic ramp. Again, Disney has NO IDEA HOW YO HANDLE STAR WARS.

Geez dude. The vast majority of @SWGalaxysEdge's post is corroborated by reports from the February media blitz. The land may open without Fastpass, but it'd make sense to have the infrastructure in place in advance. And lastly, you gotta chill out. It's a freakin' theme park. They can remote call the Falcon without hurting anybody.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Geez dude. The vast majority of @SWGalaxysEdge's post is corroborated by reports from the February media blitz. The land may open without Fastpass, but it'd make sense to have the infrastructure in place in advance. And lastly, you gotta chill out. It's a freakin' theme park. They can remote call the Falcon without hurting anybody.
Yeah but the imagineers were sooo pre-occupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop and think if they should since it makes NO FREAKING SENSE COMPARED TO THE HISTORY OF THE FALCON

britain

Just wanted to say I like this cute version of the land as seen in the Play app ad.

DisneyRoy

Maybe but all queue lines will be used for standy when it opens so there will be no single rider or fastpass so no castmemeber will guide you into a diff queue. Hell, the ride could be like pirates and never require a fastpass. I call B.S. on the different queues when the ride opens is what my argument is.

They would have had to build the queues ready for FastPass. That's not just something they can add later. So they will be there. Just roped off and not in use. Or used for additional holding pens.

Incomudro

It just shows you the blinders that Disney fans have. New labels? Have they not looked around and seen coke makes label changes multiple times a year... even for stupid things like putting people’s names on cans? And that the shape has already been done.

This is what you call the “eager customer”. Easily lead around on a leash.
I've never seen them change their own logo that drastically.
If it is not in the movies no one cares

Jeeze, then don't go.
Likewise everyone else who thinks like you.
More room for everyone else.

180º

Guys, I hesitate to post this so explicitly, but I think this situation calls for it. It’s time to employ the ignore feature. I turned it on for this particular member and I still can’t quite escape the posts, due to everyone else engaging him/her. Please consider disengaging.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I was only talking about control of the movies, not the promotion of new vs old.
You’re missing the point.

Anyways I like the way they explained it at Celebration. They wanted the story to be about you and your adventure. If they had built a planet from one of the early movies then the story would have been around the characters/experience from that planet not about your adventure.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Except when Disney realizes they are selling 13.5 ounce bottles for what? Same or 25-50% more than existing 20 oz bottles. Money talks and it will keep grenade bottles around awhile.
Coke has been selling the same bottles for over a decade now and they seem to be doing just fine. Disney can sell the larger bottles elsewhere in the Parks.

SWGalaxysEdge

...the queues are PHYSICAL queues. This is the reason I stop posting here. I present facts for the group and then someone decides to be nitpicky like this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom