PERMITS

Old Mouseketeer

A permit for Philharmonic? Interesting it is referred to as flex space. Leveling over the slope to make it flat? Maybe it's the Bug's Theater.

TDA has an auditorium. It sounds like they are converting it to a multi-purpose room that can be set in multiple configurations, i.e., banquet, classroom, theater, or open space. I'll have to reach out to my rebel spies to see if they have heard anything.

SSG

Original Poster
BLD2019-01384Electrical for Disney - DCA Chiller Plant

BLD2019-013871515 S HARBOR BLVD 752 (Avengers) DCA - Golden State Expansion - Bldg 752 - See correspondense for scope of work:
BLD2019-01391DCA - Hollywood backlot - Temporary Permit: Installation of press riser and platform, only one day event (April 5th, 2019)

SGN2019-00084 777 W KATELLA AVE 435 (Fly N Buy) DCA - Intallation (2) non-illuminated sign panels on existing billboard.

BLD2019-01402Disneyland Hotel - Aventure Tower / Ground Fl meeting room - Tenant Improvement: 7,091 sq.ft new reflected ceiling to ground fl existing meeting rooms.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
it does say avengers... plus, "look what we stole from florida" does not a good press event make

But those are two separate permits are they not. One is for the Marvel Land expansion, the other is for Backlot. So I don't think the one day Backlot permit is related to Avengers at all, unless its End Game movie related....

But I also don't think its for PhilMagic either...

VJ

But those are two separate permits are they not. One is for the Marvel Land expansion, the other is for Backlot. So I don't think the one day permit thing is related to Avengers at all....
oh oops, i somehow misread that; right you are.. but i still don't think philharmagic is enough for a press event..

The_Mesh_Hatter

Disney Irish

Premium Member
i hate being right

Well not really, its more coincidence that you got it right because you were referencing a permit not related to this.

As I said in my post it wouldn't have been Avenger related unless it was for the End Game movie. So I was more right!!! ;):p😂

*I kid...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom