Trip Report I Will Survive.....Spring Break (with a hint of May) *COMPLETED*

At first I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live among the Spring Break crowds
But then I spent so many nights thinking how I could be wrong
And I grew strong
And I knew I could get along....

Well that’s what I’m hoping for anyway. I’m not a newbie when it comes to navigating Spring Break at WDW. I’ve got a couple decades of experience under my belt. “Spring Break” isn’t a single week of cray cray crowds (like the week between Christmas and New Years) but is spread over March and April. Unfortunately one (or more) of those weeks can end up being cray cray....and these days, there is no way to predict which one.

Please don’t let it be this week.

But we are prepared. ADRs at 180 days. FPs at 60 days. Clothing for rain or shine. (Praying for shine ~ we’ve had enough rain over the last 4 months to set an ark afloat.) And attitudes willing to “go with the flow.” 🐢

My goal is to keep the updates live. Should I fail? There’s always Part “Tu”.

Who: Tuvalu, Woody and Em (the teacher whose schedule dictates when we go)
When: Sunday, March 31 - Sunday, April 7, 2019
Where: Port Orleans French Quarter
Why: Let’s hope we don’t ask ourselves this!
How: We’ve done the plane, can’t take the train....so it must be the automobile!

Will we be smiling at the end of the week? Stay tuned.

And if you don’t hang around for the smiles, you may want to peek in and see if there are any WDWMagic meet ups. I know of at least three forum friends I hope to encounter.

Now it’s off to bed! The alarm is set for zero-dark-thirty.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I’m so excited that I’m up early to make sure you get on the road withOUT any drama and you’re still sleeping 😂

(clearly my message was written before the coffee kicked in😉)

Last edited:

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
Happy travels! It's spring break in my county as well this week, though I'm a preschool (toddler) teacher and let me tell you- they come year. round. No break for this teacher.
Looking forward--always--to your trip reports, but especially this one as it's where I'm staying in June for the first time. I guess the rainy day adage can be applied here? A crazy day at WDW is still better than a normal day at home???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom