Rumor New Stroller/Wagon Rules and Enforcement - Effective May 2019

SteamboatJoe

Original Poster

Darkbeer1

>Strollers larger than 36 by 52 inches are prohibited in the theme parks.<<

So not much of a change, but the key is enforcement.

To relate, the ADA laws uses a maximum size of 30 by 48 inches in regards to standard wheelchair accommodation, such as a lift, or bus/subway access.

Last edited:

Darkbeer1

>No, wagons are not permitted inside Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park. However, you are allowed to bring in a stroller that is no larger than 36” x 52” and can be pushed (items that must be pulled behind you aren’t permitted.) <<

Thank God. I understand the plight of the parent all too well as I have 3 children including twins that we took at a young age. So yeah, I get that sometime you need a double stroller or whatever. But I just got back from a trip where multiple people had wagons. I thought those were not allowed. The wagons were everywhere and took up way too much space. I'm really hoping this gets enforced.

rebelk73

Thank God. I understand the plight of the parent all too well as I have 3 children including twins that we took at a young age. So yeah, I get that sometime you need a double stroller or whatever. But I just got back from a trip where multiple people had wagons. I thought those were not allowed. The wagons were everywhere and took up way too much space. I'm really hoping this gets enforced.
Those wagons you see are those awful Keen push wagons. They have made them so they can be pushed instead of pulled to be "legal" but they need to have a NO WAGON of any kind enforcement. I have kids. It sucks to try to get them around with stuff, but honestly Disneyland is too crowded for wagons or big strollers. I hate the wagons and those enormous double jogging strollers. Ouch!

Saw this on Twitter. Keenz released a statement saying the keenz 7 will still be allowed in the parks but other types of wagons will not be permitted. Those keenz strollers are actually smaller than most side by side jogging strollers and fold up more compact too.

Saw this on Twitter. Keenz released a statement saying the keenz 7 will still be allowed in the parks but other types of wagons will not be permitted. Those keenz strollers are actually smaller than most side by side jogging strollers and fold up more compact too.

See, this is some weird gray area though. Sure, Keenz says they aren't wagons. But, come on. We all know they are, if not in name, then definitely in style. I don't care if it's push or pull. If it looks like a wagon, is shaped like a wagon...it's a wagon. I hope Disney decides to define "wagon" in their policies in order to avoid these. Jogging strollers, too. It's far too crowded for giant strollers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom