Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

sedati

sedati

Last edited:

Mike S

View attachment 358755
View attachment 358759
I hope no kids go in there and whoop little Buford.

sedati

Oh, and I finally figured out where that second speeder that we'll see in Batuu is from, but I gotta run. I'll post it tonight, unless anyone else has figured it out.

Surferboy567

I just have a general question that I didn’t want to make a dedicated thread for a single question. Regarding Savi’s (is that how you say it?) and the Saber Experience that is in it. The main question is do you need a reservation to be able to build a saber? If so, how does one get a reservation? I’d imagine it would be incredibly hard to get one if it used some kind of reservation system. Building a saber and trying to find a holocron is seriously one of the parts of galaxy’s edge I’m looking forward to besides the obvious attractions.

EDIT: Side Note I’m #17,270 in terms of posts here I wonder if this thread has the most replies ever in @wdwmagic history?

NoChesterHester

I just have a general question that I didn’t want to make a dedicated thread for a single question. Regarding Savi’s (is that how you say it?) and the Saber Experience that is in it. The main question is do you need a reservation to be able to build a saber? If so, how does one get a reservation? I’d imagine it would be incredibly hard to get one if it used some kind of reservation system. Building a saber and trying to find a holocron is seriously one of the parts of galaxy’s edge I’m looking forward to besides the obvious attractions.

EDIT: Side Note I’m #17,270 in terms of posts here I wonder if this thread has the most replies ever in @wdwmagic history?

I also hope there are multiple rooms just like at Olivanders. If it really only serves 20 people and each experience is 20 minutes then on a 12 hour operating day only 720 folks get to do this. It sounds like more of a bippity boppity boutique thing, but this will be even more popular. If so this will be a total misalignment of supply and demand.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I also hope there are multiple rooms just like at Olivanders. If it really only serves 20 people and each experience is 20 minutes then on a 12 hour operating day only 720 folks get to do this. It sounds like more of a bippity boppity boutique thing, but this will be even more popular. If so this will be a total misalignment of supply and demand.

Not so much when people learn the price...

No, I'm not going to buy you a 150 dollar light sabre just so you can break it in a day!

NoChesterHester

Not so much when people learn the price...

No, I'm not going to buy you a 150 dollar light sabre just so you can break it in a day!

Raising the prices hasn’t seemed to affect demand thus far. The parks are significantly more expensive then just a couple years ago and more crowded then ever. They would have to make this $500 before folks even start to second guess doing it.

Surferboy567

The crux of the problem is this reservation system. If their is one very few ppl are going to get to build a saber making others angry causing a slew of problems. If their isn’t the running of the bulls is going to commence and the line to build a saber is going to be to the entrance of HWS (maybe that’s overselling it but you get my point)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom