News Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy (New Show for 2019)

ToTBellHop

Disney Parks Blog has announced another new Cars-related addition coming too, a dance party.

Oh, and for good measure, The Site That Shall Not Be Named has copied the Disney Parks Blog article verbatim, without so much as an attribution to the original source. I don't know what Disney's copyright policy is on PR materials, but it seems to be in bad taste to not at least reference where the material came from. Good show, Voldemort!
The Dark Lord just performed the 4th Unforgivable Curse?!?!?!

olie64

better yet maybe we can not ruin sunset Blvd and STOP clamoring for your disney favorites! maybe the TOT could be cars themed? no all of it no! the discussion ends. leave it be.

Sure. I don’t really like cars I was asking a question/thinking out loud. No need to get all bent out of shape.

I guess I forget the ;) for the planes comment.

Ismael Flores

Not a coaster. But the Jorvik Viking Centre in York is a ride similar to Winnie the Pooh in MK, and it has smells in the ride through the replica of the Viking City remains found on the site (the Centre being built on the site). I took part in the excavations during my last year and a half at school.

I’m sure there are other similar places around the world. But I don’t know of any actual coasters! But I’m sure people could suggest some possibilities. Yeti dung on EE, perhaps?
the incredcoaster in DCA has smell feature. smells like chocolate chip cookies

matt9112

Sure. I don’t really like cars I was asking a question/thinking out loud. No need to get all bent out of shape.

I guess I forget the ;) for the planes comment.

im obviously not actually upset but honestly its ALL the time when somebody is like why dont they do x to rock n roller coaster. im not here to defend the merits of the current theme but it meshes well with the cali vibe and the overall area. its the one part of the park not currently broken and everyone is like you know... =)

olie64

im obviously not actually upset but honestly its ALL the time when somebody is like why dont they do x to rock n roller coaster. im not here to defend the merits of the current theme but it meshes well with the cali vibe and the overall area. its the one part of the park not currently broken and everyone is like you know... =)

I understand, and I do not want it rethemed,

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
OTPN is reporting that the show is only 10 minutes long. I was expecting longer.

I’ll save you the “That’s what she said”.

matt9112

OTPN is reporting that the show is only 10 minutes long. I was expecting longer.

I’ll save you the “That’s what she said”.

View attachment 358357

its disney.....every show on property except Indiana jones and nemo FEEL short to me. sad when some of the shows are very enjoyable but it ends just as your getting into it and its like oh....time to go another herd of cattle to come in.

pdude81

With Cars taking over Sunset Showcase, is it possible that RnRC could get a Cars retheme at some point? It wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to turn that corner of the park into a Cars mini land.

I think they would get savaged by anybody who knows another person who has ever been to the Cars land at DCA if they tried a bargain-basement Cars rehab land at this point. Plus you'd have to tell all the kids they can't ride the Mater coaster because they aren't tall enough

DinoInstitute

With Cars taking over Sunset Showcase, is it possible that RnRC could get a Cars retheme at some point? It wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to turn that corner of the park into a Cars mini land.
Very unlikely. The Sunset Showcase area itself hardly has any Cars theming as it is.

Personally I think LMRA and RNRC can coexist very well together if they slightly rethemed and separated the area from Sunset Blvd, and embraced a modern downtown LA festival type vibe that both attractions seem to have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom