Toy Story 4

DonaldDoleWhip

That second teaser would've been fine, but the big punchline makes no sense. They shouldn't be laughing at Buzz's use of "infinity" when the bunny had used "infinity" in his very first attempt at the catch phrase.

Perhaps they were ad libbing up until the Woody & Buzz part, but it really distracted me and I'm surprised nobody caught that in production.

Princess Leia

That second teaser would've been fine, but the big punchline makes no sense. They shouldn't be laughing at Buzz's use of "infinity" when the bunny had used "infinity" in his very first attempt at the catch phrase.

Perhaps they were ad libbing up until the Woody & Buzz part, but it really distracted me and I'm surprised nobody caught that in production.
Ooooh nice catch there.

I was just focusing on the size difference between Woody and the stuffed toys (they look massive compared to him).

erasure fan1

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. Lol. As soon as they said, you can't go to infinity, I said wait a minute, they used it first!

I have yet to hear a kid complain - or even notice - whether a tree is "real"...it's all real to the kiddo's, and isn't the idea of the magic ... to make us all feel like kids again? (and please, please, don't tell me that those floats in the parade don't just glide down the street on their own).

NateD1226

TheDisInsider is an Instagram account that always reports stuff about Disney movies. They are usually always right! So they are doing a Q&A right now and said some interesting stuff! (You might see this message on other threads lol)
1542584688402.png

mitchk

With all the excitement about toy story 4, I thought I would bring this up. I believe if it wasn’t for Jim Henson’s The Christmas Toy, we would have never gotten a Toy Story. I’m not saying Toy Story ripped it off but the similarities are pretty crazy.

I always loved this move as a kid, if you have never saw it I highly recommend you check it out. Btw, it’s funny how a new high tec Toy is worrying the old favorite toy...=Woody, and Buzz 🤔

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
This is such a departure from where the story originated. It uses the same main characters but it doesn't feel like a continuation or conclusion. I don't know. Not impressed by the trailer. It's become an adventure rescue movie using the main characters as interchangeable actors. What really makes this a "toy" story? And will this have a satisfying conclusion to the series? I hope the next trailer impresses me.

Rk2k5

This is such a departure from where the story originated. It uses the same main characters but it doesn't feel like a continuation or conclusion. I don't know. Not impressed by the trailer. It's become an adventure rescue movie using the main characters as interchangeable actors. What really makes this a "toy" story? And will this have a satisfying conclusion to the series? I hope the next trailer impresses me.
I agree I liked the end of toy story 3 it was a perfect goodbye to the Toy Story movies. Hopefully the fourth movie will have a good ending too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom